• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

+6 here today, weather getting better by the day...

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Finally...

I went oustide today in just a t-shirt. Sweating too shovelling the driveway.

I can see about an inch of grass in the front yard.

It begins....

R35

Silver

I don't have a handicap.
Dec 5, 2004
it's raining

again

but that's okay, cuz I'm not playing again until April 23rd

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
Go it....Do you think we can start our tournament in the next three weeks or so? Will you guys be able to play consistently in late April??

bdcrowe

ST Homeland Security
Aug 30, 2004
Silver said:
it's raining

again

but that's okay, cuz I'm not playing again until April 23rd
That is a sentence I could never see myself using, except maybe between April 17 - 22. Life in the North must suck...

MAHALLEDAY

Mikey Dangerous
Nov 29, 2004
It's getting warm here too, thoiugh ths morning and today we are getting rain, freezeing rain. sweet.

OP
Rockford35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Late April might be a stretch considering the amount of snow we still have....however, i'll keep everyone posted. It's supposed to be +10 or better here for the week, so that will put a dent in things. However, it's not uncommon for the courses to still have snow well into May....

R35

OP
Rockford35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
First, I take an ordinary bedsheet, wrap it around me, tie it like this......voila, a toga!

:p

R35

MAHALLEDAY

Mikey Dangerous
Nov 29, 2004
I really have no idea, the weather up here is so crazy it changes all the time, I guess when you grow up in it you really don't notice much till you sit and think about it. And it shorta works the same way for us thinkig of were you live. When i see the hurricanes and things it makes me wonder how people can live there as well. I suppose its what ever you are used to. Winter isnt so bad really its the springs with the ever changing weather that I dont like.

Silver

I don't have a handicap.
Dec 5, 2004
bdcrowe said:
That is a sentence I could never see myself using, except maybe between April 17 - 22. Life in the North must suck...

Oh, it has nothing to do with weather. I'm breaking for exams.

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
rockford35 said:
Late April might be a stretch considering the amount of snow we still have....however, i'll keep everyone posted. It's supposed to be +10 or better here for the week, so that will put a dent in things. However, it's not uncommon for the courses to still have snow well into May....

R35

Take your time. Maybe I'll remember how to play golf by the time your able to start up there. If I had been counting my Sat. score this week it would have been an unbelievable +9. Oh yeah, I'm a threat. :(

MAHALLEDAY

Mikey Dangerous
Nov 29, 2004
DaveE said:
Take your time. Maybe I'll remember how to play golf by the time your able to start up there. If I had been counting my Sat. score this week it would have been an unbelievable +9. Oh yeah, I'm a threat. :(
You're a threat maybe just to the wrong team :D

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
MAHALLEDAY said:
You're a threat maybe just to the wrong team :D

Ouch!!!! Ouch!!!!!! Yes indeed, being kicked while down does in fact hurt like a son of a bitch. Thanks Mall. :p

OP
Rockford35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Oustanding work, M.

Anytime I don't have to do the dirty work of kicking dirt in Dave's face, the better I feel. ;)

+9? That's not too bad. Why shrug at that?

(That's including the back 9, right? :p )

R35

🔥 Latest posts