• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

74th Senior PGA Championship Tees Off in St. Louis

Dogfish Head

Staff member
TEA is my HERO
Apr 8, 2012
Huntsville, AL
Country
United States United States
a1.bp.blogspot.com__fBfdtYDMhpw_UZ6DNAcqKvI_AAAAAAAAGFA_UrIfn__USK8_s200_RobertChapman.jpg
Robert Chapman​
THE 74TH SENIOR PGA CHAMPIONSHIP IS UNDERWAY at Bellerive Country Club in St. Louis, Missouri. Bellerive is only the third course to host a U.S. Open, U.S. Senior Open, the PGA Championship and the Senior PGA Championship. The other two courses sharing that distinction are Oak Hill Country Club and Canterbury Golf Club.

Robert Chapman is the defending champion. The Englishman also won the 2012 U.S. Senior Open. The pair of majors were the journeyman's first professional titles in a dozen years.

"It has been a remarkable feeling to say that I have won the Senior PGA Championship," Chapman said at PGA.com. "It was the best feeling in the world. I was also glad that I was able to go on and prove that I was not a one-off thing, and win a second major."

The Senior PGA Championship field includes Hall of Famers and Ryder Cup captains Tom Watson, Bernhard Langer, Tom Kite, Curtis Strange and Lanny Wadkins; Ryder Cup captains Hal Sutton, Mark James and Ian Woosnam; and major champions Mark Brooks, Mark Calcavecchia, Steve Elkington, Larry Mize, Andy North, Mark O’Meara, Jerry Pate, Scott Simpson, Jeff Sluman and Bob Tway.

Golf Channel and NBC will air 12 hours of live coverage of the Senior PGA Championship.

Golf Channel and NBC Airtimes
Thursday: Noon-3 p.m. ET (Live) / 12:30-3:30 a.m. (Replay) – Golf Channel
Friday: Noon-3 p.m. ET (Live) / 12:30-3:30 a.m. (Replay) – Golf Channel
Saturday: 3-6 p.m. ET (Live) – NBC
Sunday: 3-6 p.m. ET (Live) – NBC

afeeds_feedburner_com__ff_ArmchairGolfBlog_90875f527880786621fd034e7fa2f873._.gif

Source: 74th Senior PGA Championship Tees Off in St. Louis

🔥 Latest posts