• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

78 and 80 today

nixdad

Mar 4, 2008
Started the front nine with a double and bogey and ended up with 37. Then the beer started to flow because we found out it was one of my playing partners' birthday. All in all, I'll take it. I rarely drink and boy did I feel it. And I NEVER drink during golf. But today it was like 65 degrees and it felt warmer than that. Pretty much a perfect day to golf.

Louie_T07

Sep 19, 2008
Sarnia, ON
Country
Canada Canada
Even though I'm forced into hating you right now. Cause you're riding a motorcycle and golfing while I sit at home, watching the snow and battling the plow. I still gotta give you credit for a good round! Beer is bad news to a golfer, unless of course you are John Daly I guess? Only a couple beers can send a good round straight into the gutter. I try my hardest to pace myself, having two beers a 9.

OP
nixdad

nixdad

Mar 4, 2008
cool. any pics of the course?

I never thought to take any. It looks like a typical desert course though. And coming out of overseeding, the course is looking great.

295yards

May 5, 2009
Even though I'm forced into hating you right now. Cause you're riding a motorcycle and golfing while I sit at home, watching the snow and battling the plow. I still gotta give you credit for a good round! Beer is bad news to a golfer, unless of course you are John Daly I guess? Only a couple beers can send a good round straight into the gutter. I try my hardest to pace myself, having two beers a 9.

Thats my absolute number when golfing with the "buddies".

It is a chore. They'd have 5 in me after the front if it were their call, but I somehow manage to smooth it out with two.

I'll go say hi to the beer girl with a beer mysteriously hidden and buy a few but only come back with the one I already had with while they get a fresh one.

The back nine is easy. I have to drive home, right?

🔥 Latest posts