• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

8000 posts....still no thong...

mont86

Supporting Member
Nov 5, 2005
If Rock is looking for thong I'll send him mine. I hope he has 35 gal barrel too put it on.:D

Silver

I don't have a handicap.
Dec 5, 2004
Holy shit, Sasquatch siting.

WTF have you been, S?

R35

Played less golf than I would have liked this summer because I had to spend all that time training for the triathlon.

Still stop by every now and then, just only had time for so many forums. I limited it to the fitness forum and the triathlon forum. I'll be back once I get my time figured out.

How's it going?

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
Played less golf than I would have liked this summer because I had to spend all that time training for the triathlon.

Still stop by every now and then, just only had time for so many forums. I limited it to the fitness forum and the triathlon forum. I'll be back once I get my time figured out.

How's it going?

In a nutshell:

1. Rock fell off the wagon, and bought a game improvement driver
2. WarbirdLover will probably have another new driver by the time the snow flies.
3. WBL has a poll going asking what people prefer on their hotdogs ;)
4. Some ******* scammed EZ out of a few hundred for a fake R7
5. The Euros are giving us shit over the Ryder Cup
6. There was a chick that posted sporadically that seemed like she was a lot of fun, but R35's agressive stalkerness scared her away.
7. Chuck Norris is suing shottalk.com
8. Still no scientific proof that an airplane cannot take off on a treadmill.
9. KA is in Sri Lanka?
10. Dave (not Texas (E) or UK (d)ave) is a tetris freak.
11. Neal is going thru an identity crisis and bought a sports car (sorta) ;)
12. R35 is getting married

That's about it.

OP
Rockford35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
In a nutshell:

2. WarbirdLover will probably have another new driver by the time the snow flies.
6. There was a chick that posted sporadically that seemed like she was a lot of fun, but R35's agressive stalkerness scared her away.
9. KA is in Sri Lanka?

That's about it.

Yep, those are all true. Except the thing about Hottie. She's just moving to Kentucky, which may actually be closer to me. :D

S, what the hell are you doing running in a triathalon? How's the Civic? Do you hate that NV yet?

Cripes, so many questions....

R35

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Wait wait wait...Chuck Norris is actually suing us? I mean I know some of those are true.

token_hottie

token_mommy... oops!
Jan 12, 2006

Ummm.... if you haven't noticed, my even cooler alter-ego (smileyrose) has posted over 200 times and she isn't even a golfer! (Did I already mention that?)

I figure once Sling sends me a thong for my high achievement (200 posts and not even a golfer) then I'll delete the account.

Blimey, I've lost my knickers again...

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
Ummm.... if you haven't noticed, my even cooler alter-ego (smileyrose) has posted over 200 times and she isn't even a golfer! (Did I already mention that?)

I figure once Sling sends me a thong for my high achievement (200 posts and not even a golfer) then I'll delete the account.

Blimey, I've lost my knickers again...

Alter ego?

Respect gone... enjoy grade 11. ;)

Silver

I don't have a handicap.
Dec 5, 2004
In a nutshell:

9. KA is in Sri Lanka?

That's about it.

Wow, thanks for the update. Was it an ebay scam or local classified?

Rock, ran the tri because I hurt my shoulder at the gym in June and couldn't keep working out, so needed something else to do with my time. I figured a tri was a great way to keep fit. Seems to have been alright, I'm down 50 lbs on the year and working on another 25 before the year runs out now that I can get back in the gym (just have to take it easy on the shoulder).

The Civic's doing alright, just got a nasty ding repaired from when a deer t-boned me on the freeway. Yes, that's right, it ran headlong into the side of my car at freeway speeds. Idiot animal. At least it kept running, made me feel better that it at least ran into the forest to die instead of me feeling guilty for hitting it.

The NV, heh, I'm selling it. My swing speed hasn't gone up enough to handle a 75X.

Managed to have only two good rounds all year, though. And one was only half a good round (shot a 53-39) and then had a solid 86 this past Friday (46-40) when I was skipping Intellectual Property (I love school).

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
Are you people actually ignoring me?

:D

TH, I'm disappointed, I wanted an official, "Shottalk watches TH and SR make out" time!

🔥 Latest posts