• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

82 with 3 doubles

bryguy

May 15, 2008
About sums up my round. 3 double bogeys, an eagle, one bird and a bunch of pars, and a very few bogies. Game is coming around. Back to back rounds in the low 80's, with Saturday's 82 having 7 putts lip out. A coouple of 'what could have been rounds'. Really loving where my game is at right now. 'cap is on the way down!!!!! I will make a sacrifice to appease the golf gods to quell their wrath against me.

Louie_T07

Sep 19, 2008
Sarnia, ON
Country
Canada Canada
well done bryguy!! I too shot in the low 80's my last two rounds, it is such a good feeling! The 38 on the front in my last round was the highlight for sure.

halifax_golfer

Jun 26, 2006
Very nice play dude. Congrats on your improvement!. Golf is a really relaxing game when your not taking 100 shots per round!. My last round was an 87 with an 8, three 7's, and a few key missed putts. It definitly feels wickid to hit the ball well!.

Keep up the focus.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
with Saturday's 82 having 7 putts lip out.

Great round!!! Know how you feel about the putts. I had excellent rounds, the last three times out. Each one, however, had too many "Mick Jaggers" (lip outs)!!! The good rounds could have been so much better if a couple/three more putts would have dropped. Just seems like they are taking peeks, then getting scared of the dark and popping back out!!:real angry::real angry: It's difficult to keep reminding ourselves about how many shots are made... or lost... on the greens!!!!

🔥 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online