• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

905R

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
I'm probably putting this up for sale. I'm hitting okay but anyway here's the deal.

You can buy them now new for $200 like I did a short while ago.

I had a new SPINED V2 75g regular flex shaft put in (professionally) and it's playing probably half between reg and stiff due to the bore through. This added another $100

I'd like to get $200 (it isn't the cheapo low quality V2 shafts the factories put in and it IS spined!!).

I need it another week or so.

Make me an offer. It's in like new condition. :)

Sandpiper3

Golf Course Designer
Aug 9, 2006
He's got the CT250 with Solutions shaft on the way.

I woulda taken this if I hadn't already had the 907:D

ManchesterGolfer

AKA.... Obi-Wan Ho-Nobi
Jan 4, 2006
WBL, What the hell are you doing? Sure the 905R isn't the most forgiving driver on the planet but it will help groove your swing because you have to put good swings on it. I thought you were saying in recent posts how you've started hitting your drives well again? If you want a bit more distance than try the D2 but don't dispose of the R as you will regret it, i don't think it's by chance your hitting the ball futher and straighter again.

OP
warbirdlover

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
I'm probably putting this up for sale.

I have a long list of drivers to try!! :D I'm going to see how the Malby works out but I've picked up 3 drivers this week and don't hit them better but don't hit them worse. I'm hitting the driver MUCH better but it's due to fixing a swing flaw, not the driver. It's just not the "Rapture" I was hoping for! :D

And if the Maltby falls on it's face I still will have this.

And some of you guys shouldn't be talking about 'hoing!! (You know who you are).... :D

And I'm going to get a different 3-wood this winter!!! :D

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
I'll never sell mine. I just can't groove it now. I'd love to get it back in the bag somehow :(

mont86

Supporting Member
Nov 5, 2005
I have a long list of drivers to try!! :D I'm going to see how the Malby works out but I've picked up 3 drivers this week and don't hit them better but don't hit them worse. I'm hitting the driver MUCH better but it's due to fixing a swing flaw, not the driver. It's just not the "Rapture" I was hoping for! :D

And if the Maltby falls on it's face I still will have this.

And some of you guys shouldn't be talking about 'hoing!! (You know who you are).... :D

And I'm going to get a different 3-wood this winter!!! :D

I wish I could hit a driver worth a damn, I would love to pick up some of your leftovers.
At least you're having fun.

OP
warbirdlover

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
At least you're having fun.

mont86

THAT'S my reason. If I was rich I'd just keep them all in a "rack" but sadly I have to buy, sell, buy and sell to play. :D

So quit dissing me and buy this thing... :D

🔥 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online