• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

909 D3

gpo

Jun 2, 2008
Picked up my new 909 D3 8.5* stock voodoo stiff shaft today at lunch. Went right out to the range to give it a try.

Everything seemed good with it. Got the 8.5 and voodoo to try to lower my ball flight. Seemed to be fine. I really won't know exactly how it goes until I hit the course this weekend. It will be interesting to see if it goes any further than my 905 9.5*.

First club I have ever ordered. I tracked back and decided that since I was 11 or 12 and started using full-sized clubs that this was only my 8th driver I have gamed. That is 26 or 27 years. Ironically I have only used 3 different sets of irons and two putters over that time period.

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
Nice pick-up, hope it works out for you.

8 drivers in 26 years? Geez, I've gone through that many in a month !!!!!

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia

... That is 26 or 27 years. Ironically I have only used 3 different sets of irons and two putters over that time period.

There's nothing wrong with that gpo. Iron technology doesn't change that much & putters are a personal thing. Just goes to show that you're immune to the 'ho fever'.

SplooGe

Supporting Member
Jan 7, 2007
I had 3 drivers in my life before joining ST. Think I've had about 10 in the 3 years since.

LeftyHoges

I've got the pants that'll make you dance!
Supporting Member
Jun 11, 2007
Portland, VIC, Australia
Country
Australia Australia
I had 3 drivers in my life before joining ST. Think I've had about 10 in the 3 years since.

Yep, worst thing I could've done for my bank balance was join this site. Currently holding enough clubs to make 3 full sets in lefty and 2 in righty. Plus countless others sold...

🔥 Latest posts