• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

910 D2 settings

Chas

Dec 10, 2005
Sunny Southern California
Country
United States United States
Just acquired a 910 D2 12* off of ebay. To get the most loft and to close the face a tad (I sometimes push the ball right, I am right handed, otherwise I have the line) is B3 a good place to start?

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
titleist_910_driver_chart.jpg

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
Just acquired a 910 D2 12* off of ebay. To get the most loft and to close the face a tad (I sometimes push the ball right, I am right handed, otherwise I have the line) is B3 a good place to start?
The diagram that I posted is for a 10.5* head. The B3 setting on the 12* head will be 13.5*.

OP
Chas

Chas

Dec 10, 2005
Sunny Southern California
Country
Hi Anon, thank you for the post. Yes, 13.5. And B3 would close the head a bit? It wouldn't be A4 to close, correct?

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
Hi Anon, thank you for the post. Yes, 13.5. And B3 would close the head a bit? It wouldn't be A4 to close, correct?
Yes, I think you want the B3 setting. I don't think the head is technically closed at that setting, just more upright, which can tilt the balls spin axis so that it draws. The adjustability with the Titleist woods is more for fitting than correcting a slice or hook.

🔥 Latest posts