• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

A Big HEY! - From Tennessee

Seventh

Sep 17, 2007
I'm starting to get into golf a lot more now, and this place seems like it has a good community. So I thought I'd come and say hello. :)

goatster

SUPER SOAKER
Feb 20, 2005
welcome aboard.

i`ll give you a heads up before WBL gets to ya.

start saving your cash this site will turn you into a club ho.

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
Welcome. Do you play at the Bear Trace Courses? My sister lives in Chattanooga, and I played Harrison Bay the last time I was up there. What a gem.

chemboy2

M634
Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2004
Welcome aboard! It is indeed a great community but I too will warn you; this board will, overnight, make you very unhappy with the clubs you currently have and you'll get an unquenchable thirst to by new clubs... constantly. ;)

So, Tennessee, huh? That's some where east of California, right? :laugh:

OP
S

Seventh

Sep 17, 2007
Welcome. Do you play at the Bear Trace Courses? My sister lives in Chattanooga, and I played Harrison Bay the last time I was up there. What a gem.
I believe that I've played there once or twice before. It was when I was on my elementary schools golf team lol. That was a long time ago though, and I haven't played much golf since then, until now anyways. So I could be remembering a different course heh.

jojosasser

May 14, 2007
I haven't played the Harrison Bay course but I played the one near Crossville a few weeks ago. It's a really nice course for the money. Come to think of it, I took my digital camera out there and took pics to post on here. I'll try to get those up in the next couple of days.

Joey

🔥 Latest posts

Members online