• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

A couple items for Sale.

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
I've probably got an upcoming Ho to do...and I want to be well funded to make sure i win the auction....I can't disclose the auction at this time...you'll learn soon enough.

Up for sale:

Adams Tight Lies GT Tour Irons 3-PW
8.5/10 condition, normal wear from a half season of play.
Regular Flex Performance Lite Steel Shafts. Adams wrap grips
looking for $80 shipped.

Cleveland Launcher 15* 3 Wood HEAD ONLY
7.5-8.0/10 condition, some minor face scratching, no skymarks, sole is in good condition as well.
looking for $45 shipped
(can include original fuji gold stiff shaft for an extra $5. club won't be assembled though)

thats it for now,

I'm testing the waters however,

if anyone would be interested in some Maxfli Revolution Irons 3-PW let me know....these are my current gamers so I can't officially post them for sale, and don't want to if i can help it, but if there are enough interested people, or if I find i need more $ for my upcoming Ho, I will put them up.

Pics available upon request.
No trades at this time plz

thanks.

OP
Youngun5

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
accepting trade offers for iron shaft pulls...steel...the stiffer the better. whole sets only please

OP
Youngun5

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
throw some offers out guys...i can be flexible!

MIKE1218

Top Bloke
Dec 21, 2006
If you still have the Launcher on Aug. 23rd I might be interested, but don't hold it if someone else wants it before then. :)

OP
Youngun5

Youngun5

Beware of the Phog!
Aug 26, 2004
items no longer for sale. decided to make a decent backup set for vacations and the like.

sorry mike.

🔥 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online