• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

A few things I need gone (all items $75 sale)

LyleG

gear head
Aug 10, 2006
Country
Canada Canada
All items are in US dollars and paypalled

Left handed Ping G2 8* with an X flex Fuji tour spec 671TE (shaft sold for over $400 a few years ago. Headcover included. 8/10 $75 shipped

Lefty TaylorMade Burner 10.5* R flex stock burner shaft no headcover 9/10 $75 shipped

Lefty Titleist 905S 8.5* S flex speeder shaft (for titleist version) 9/10 no headcover $75 shipped

Lefty Scotty Cameron Red X, no headcover 35 inches A few nicks but nothing that will affect play at all. 7/10 $75 shipped

LottaBalata

Jun 30, 2005
I will get a few today

Sounds great! I told myself that Camerons were just too much for my budget. But if I find a nice used one, I might buy it. I checked out the "red x" style and that's right up my alley. Yeah, Def. interested.

gunning4u

Dec 31, 2006
Jesus, I been gone for a couple of months and Lyle is now a member of team titleist, whats up with that.

LottaBalata

Jun 30, 2005
Hey Lyle. . .I'm going to have to pass on the Scotty. I purchased two Rifes this year that I really like. I just don't need another putter. . .

Free bump for Lyle. . .good luck

🔥 Latest posts