• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

A first...

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
For me anyway. Was thinking this morning about my golf and what, if anything, I wanted to change/upgrade in my bag. The answer? Not a damn thing. For the first time in maybe 10 years I don't want anything other than what I have in my bag.

Of course it helps that I hardly play, but that's beside the point. :)

Time to focus on buying to sell!

Not sure what my sig shows at this point, can't see it on my phone. Here is my bag:

Callaway FT Tour 10.5 w/ Blueboard 73 x5ct

Tour Edge Exotics CB1 w/ Grafalloy Comp NT 85

Ping i3 Blade 2-PW

Taylor Made ATV 52 & 58 w/ KBS tours

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
United States United States
For me anyway. Was thinking this morning about my golf and what, if anything, I wanted to change/upgrade in my bag. The answer? Not a damn thing. For the first time in maybe 10 years I don't want anything other than what I have in my bag.

Not sure what my sig shows at this point, can't see it on my phone. Here is my bag:

Ping i3 Blade 2-PW

That's cool man! I think I ho because I get bored, plain and simple. But it's fun!

OP
BigJim13

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
3-pw. AW, SW, LW. 11 clubs total. Uniflex (firm) steel shafts. Scarlet and grey Golf Pride Multicompound Platinum grips.
I checked ebay, if they are in decent shape you could probably get $250-$275 for them.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country

Ping i3 Blade 2-PW

Crazy time!! I have a few bucks burning a hole in my pocket. Normally, I would have been buying something to change up the bag. Been to umpteen golf shops... have gone through my bag multiple times... and can't find anything I would change right now. Ridiculous feeling!!!!
Thought about a "project" set. Have my eyes on a good looking set of Eye 2+, 1 through PW. They need cleaned up and new grips. I can get them for around $125. Shafts all match. Haven't checked serial numbers. Don't know if I'll go that way or piddle with some new wedges. Decisions, decisions....

OP
BigJim13

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Thanks man, I usually try to break even or make a profit but honestly I thought they'd be a good set for @Splunge . I remember being 17.

On eBay I'd list them at $275 buy it now and accept offers. Does that sound right?
Yeah that sounds good, maybe $299 to leave yourself some haggle room. Or, list at $325 with free shipping and take the first offer of $300. I would go lower than $300 with free shipping though, otherwise you won't break even. :)

OP
BigJim13

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Crazy time!! I have a few bucks burning a hole in my pocket. Normally, I would have been buying something to change up the bag. Been to umpteen golf shops... have gone through my bag multiple times... and can't find anything I would change right now. Ridiculous feeling!!!!
Thought about a "project" set. Have my eyes on a good looking set of Eye 2+, 1 through PW. They need cleaned up and new grips. I can get them for around $125. Shafts all match. Haven't checked serial numbers. Don't know if I'll go that way or piddle with some new wedges. Decisions, decisions....
I keep looking at wedges and putter but am pretty happy with what I have. These ATV wedges are really sweet once you get over the looks at first.

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
Yeah that sounds good, maybe $299 to leave yourself some haggle room. Or, list at $325 with free shipping and take the first offer of $300. I would go lower than $300 with free shipping though, otherwise you won't break even. :)
Cool, thanks man!

OP
BigJim13

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Cool, thanks man!
For whatever reason free shipping is a huge selling point on the bay. I've even leveraged shipping when negotiating with buyers. Example: I'll take a lower price and use media mail so it takes longer to get there but if they want to pay more I'll ship priority mail. I did that with a hat I sold. Guy offered me $20. I told him for that price it's media mail and a 7-9 day shipping but for $25 Id ship priority. Win-win for both of us.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.