• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

A first...

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
United States United States
I haven't sold much on the bay so yeah they're holding it. Usually takes a couple of days. After I drop the clubs off with the guy, he can mark them as delivered and it should speed up the process.

OP
BigJim13

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
I haven't sold much on the bay so yeah they're holding it. Usually takes a couple of days. After I drop the clubs off with the guy, he can mark them as delivered and it should speed up the process.
Yeah that's what I thought. I bet positive feedback would help too.

I've gotten to a point as a seller that I won't leave feedback until I get it.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Question...the guy that bought the Cally's on eBay is only 25 minutes from me. I'd prefer to just deliver them to him but is this frowned upon? Also if we agree to meet, will PayPal withhold the $$$ for longer because I don't have tracking info?
When you meet him, have him jump on ShotTalk. After all, once he begins playing a set of irons that have been in the hands of a stellar player such as FWS...he will find you extracted all the bad shots from them and left only the good ones!!:D

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
When you meet him, have him jump on ShotTalk. After all, once he begins playing a set of irons that have been in the hands of a stellar player such as FWS...he will find you extracted all the bad shots from them and left only the good ones!!:D
Damn...I hadn't even thought of that. I sold him irons with no good shots left in them. Hope he gives me good feedback...

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.