• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

A friend indeed

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
On Tues. night I had a hose crack on my car and it was leaking coolant. I freaked out at first since it was dark and the consistancy of the fluid was pretty slick, I thought at first it was auto trans. fluid. Anyway, found the crack so was very relieved. Yesterday it was pouring rain and I wasn't feeling too well, got nothing done.

Today I filled it and drove a few miles to Twofast's house, where we switched to his car to go to the course. The thing was already steaming a bit from under the hood, leaking coolant onto the exhaust.

I didn't have the tools and wasn't sure where the hose was going. I had planned on taking it to a mechanic this afternoon. Twofast took a look and brought out his toolbox. He got the hose off and we went to the autoparts store. They didn't have the exact hose but one that was close enough, just a bit longer. He got the new hose on there and it's fixed.

I appreciated that a lot. Thanks Twofast. You are a good friend... and a halfway decent golf partner.... well, considering Bob is really my only other golf partner (not you Sling, my boss) a great golf partner as well.
icon10.gif

I owe you one man, Thanks.

twofast2s

Dec 30, 2006
On Tues. night I had a hose crack on my car and it was leaking coolant. I freaked out at first since it was dark and the consistancy of the fluid was pretty slick, I thought at first it was auto trans. fluid. Anyway, found the crack so was very relieved. Yesterday it was pouring rain and I wasn't feeling too well, got nothing done.

Today I filled it and drove a few miles to Twofast's house, where we switched to his car to go to the course. The thing was already steaming a bit from under the hood, leaking coolant onto the exhaust.

I didn't have the tools and wasn't sure where the hose was going. I had planned on taking it to a mechanic this afternoon. Twofast took a look and brought out his toolbox. He got the hose off and we went to the autoparts store. They didn't have the exact hose but one that was close enough, just a bit longer. He got the new hose on there and it's fixed.

I appreciated that a lot. Thanks Twofast. You are a good friend... and a halfway decent golf partner.... well, considering Bob is really my only other golf partner (not you Sling, my boss) a great golf partner as well.
icon10.gif

I owe you one man, Thanks.

you're very welcome... i'm just glad i was able to fix it in time w/o too much cost. but.... half way decent golf partner? come on... you can do better than that! :D

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
twofast, you know mechanics make like $80 an hour, don't you! ;)

Good job!

goatster

SUPER SOAKER
Feb 20, 2005
its good to have friends.good friends are always willing to help out a friend in need.

as is evidence by my dwindleing driver collection.:D

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Friends are easy to make and easy to let go

GOOD friends are a rarity and are a great thing to have in times of need; just remember to be a GOOD friend when they are in a time of need(not directed at you ez, just a generalization)

clemsonhacker

uncle sam's slave
Aug 15, 2006
good job TWOfast... being able to fix your own autos is great it has saved me alot of cash

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.