• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

A good cheap ball.

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
United States United States
Are you sure you didn't hit just the "Fires"? I don't see how the Tour Fires could feel like rocks to someone.

I have tried bothe the regular Fires & the Tour Fires, didn't like either one of them. Might have a sleeve or 2 of the Tour Fires left, next time we play together I will give them to you.

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
I'm going to agree that something was amiss with your tour fire experiment, Wi-Golfer. It's a pretty low-compression ball, so it's not fathomable that they would feel like rocks unless you were blading, skulling, hitting them off the toe, or whatever else. Or perhaps you got confused and actually teed up a rock...

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
I'm going to agree that something was amiss with your tour fire experiment, Wi-Golfer. It's a pretty low-compression ball, so it's not fathomable that they would feel like rocks unless you were blading, skulling, hitting them off the toe, or whatever else. Or perhaps you got confused and actually teed up a rock...

Nope, I just don't like them. Have never found a Nike ball I cared for either.

Bob, I have 3 sleeves of the Tour Fires & they are yours. Also have 2 sleeves of the regular Fires as well if any of the Wisconsin clan wants the damn things.

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
Nope, I just don't like them. Have never found a Nike ball I cared for either.

Bob, I have 3 sleeves of the Tour Fires & they are yours. Also have 2 sleeves of the regular Fires as well if any of the Wisconsin clan wants the damn things.

I will take those tour fires should you still have and remember to bring them to the first outing. Love them.

🔥 Latest posts