• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

A Hoing I will go...

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
I am doing a bag overhaul.....slowly but surely.

Tomorrow.....wedges.

Cleveland CG12's. I'd buy them from Robereno but I can't wait....gotta have them for sunday!

Next week, the Cleveland CG Gold irons ( I will buy these form rob) I hit hem in the store and I like them very much. The price is right too! :)

My fairway woods are the one sticking point.....I have walmart clubs now and I think I'll have to negotiate something in the way of geekness with Lyle....or someone. ;)

The driver.......may be getting a new shaft tomorrow as well....or not.

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Aug 13, 2006
Way to represent, yo. :smilie_cl:smilie_cl:smilie_cl:smilie_cl:smilie_cl:smilie_cl

chemboy2

M634
Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2004
Looks like a good overhaul going down!

Although it does look like someone has a Clevelan fetish... :laugh:

dave.

Mar 20, 2005
Just had my third sess with the Geek,its defo the longest driver I've hit,5/10yards through the air no more,but then getting a lot more run,the R7 for example is out of puff when it lands,the Geek just seems to be on drugs

OP
Slingblade61

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
Ok, so I encountered a bit of a problem......
I went to Dick's and they only had the cg12 in a and wedge. I want both the sand and the gap wedge. I had my heart set on bot at the same time....I'm funny like that.

So I had a look at the fw's.....

Adams ovation, normally $199, on sale for $79
this is a no brainer so I have the FW problem solved (3&5) and will defer the wedges and irons for a week or two.

sssmokin

Retired and loving it
Supporting Member
Jul 2, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Slingblade61 posted: So I had a look at the fw's.....

Adams ovation, normally $199, on sale for $79
this is a no brainer so I have the FW problem solved (3&5) and will defer the wedges and irons for a week or two.
That's a great deal................Adams Ovation are a great club.........I LOVE mine (especially after putting in the Limey shaft). :)

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
I tried out a Geek, it was a nice club but I just prefer my r7.

Sounds like a nice overhaul though.

🔥 Latest posts