• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

A Small Victory for me!

lildudejds

Shut up ya dumb beaver...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
May be kind of irrelevant.....

On Sunday my youth group played putt putt. The challenge was, whoever beat the youth interns score got a free dinner out, and you got 1 dollar per hole in one. The guy to beat, actually played in my group, so we knew it was an honest win. I knew he was bringing his putter....actually he had on a footjoy glove and a taylormade hat, just to be funny. So i brought my putter along. I played even par through 14. 2 hole in one's on 13 and 14 got me 2 dollars. I was up by 4 strokes or so on the guy. On 15 i took a terrible 4 to drop 2 strokes, but was still able to hold on in the end to win by 2 strokes shooting a 3 over 39. I turned in the lowest score of the youth group(maybe...60 kids or so) and won a dinner(not sure what it is yet) and 2 bucks!

Anybody else have some putt putting stories?

Good For You!

Congradulations!!!
Now you can have a nice dinner and have some cash for the tip!!!:laugh:

Last year I went with a friend and his 4 year old sister to a putt putt course. She was actually really good. She made 2 hole-in-ones. The 18th was long and straight, but you had to make it through a long tunnel to get to the hole. She lipped out her first putt! People standing around were cheering for her. The best part: she went and tapped it in, center cup. They were going crazy. :laugh: I told them all we were getting her ready for the LPGA.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Redlight

Top Posters

1. 21,781

Rockford35

2. 17,424

eclark53520