• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Aaron Baddeley vs Tiger Woods

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
Let me start by saying that this is not a Tiger trolling thread.

ai2.cdn.turner.com_pgatour_2011_tournaments_r470_02_23_wednesday_wrap_tiger_woods_wrap.jpg
acache.daylife.com_imageserve_01dw0FH10f2oT_613x459.jpg_a32dc6cf13b93ba68ff1ef0af016d2b8.jpg

Baddeley has really come back to form and it's not accidental. At last week's Northern Trust Open which Baddeley won, I couldn't help thinking that Tiger Woods would be able to take a lot out of Badds's situation.

A bit about Aaron Baddeley? He & Adam Scott were proteges of Greg Norman. He took them under his wing b/c he saw such talent & potential. Both ended up on the US PGA tour & they've both had wins.

Baddeley changed his coach and his swing a couple of years back. His form plummeted from that moment on.

Recently he's changed back to his old swing & his old coach and he hasn't looked back. He came 6th at that AT&T at Pebble, then a week later he wins the Northern Trust Open. It's not coincidence.

Tiger is in the doldrums & it's painful to watch. Tiger, get yourself to Scottsdale & have a fireside chat with Badds. Then fire Sean Foley & abandon your stupid new swing. You haven't looked close to winning anything with it.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
The difference being that when Badds switched he didn't become #1 in the world and win 6 majors. I like Badds, I like the way he plays. I didn't like the stack and tilt crap he got into but whatever....

Also his every move isn't scrutinized the way Tiger's moves are...makes it a little easier for him to suck for awhile without having the media asking him every day why he's sucking.

Then of course there are the off course things...which I think may be best to leave out of the discussion...

🔥 Latest posts