• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

AC/DC Black Ice

MIKE1218

Top Bloke
Dec 21, 2006
What do you guys think of the album? I haven't heard every song yet, but rock n roll train, black ice, and money made are great.

AC/DC isn't my usual kind of music, I'm usually really laid back and mellow, but I've always loved AC/DC. I'll let you all know how the show goes tomorrow in Chicago.

mont86

Supporting Member
Nov 5, 2005
I like acdc twenty years later..but ya I like'm

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
United States United States
I have every single album/cd & have been a fan since 78. I really like War Machine on this album.

goatster

SUPER SOAKER
Feb 20, 2005
being my all time favorite band.i also own every thing ever done buy AC/DC.including the box set and double live.

i havent picked up Black Ice yet although i have downloaded it and listened to the whole thing is as usual great typical AC/DC

if you like AC/DC it is definately worth picking up.

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
I haven't picked it up yet, but what I've heard sounds great. I'm planning on making the trip to Memphis for the show there in January so let us know how the concert goes.

74 thing

Sep 4, 2008
I have seen many shows over the year and they never disappoint. The best thing is they always play a LOT of their old songs which you know all of the words and will shoot the cannons at the end!! Plus they have a lot of energy and Angus usually gets carried on some huge bouncer playing going through the crowd. I am just po'ed that tix are so much nowadays.

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
I'm going to the show here in Tampa. Haven't listened to the whole album yet, but hey - it's AC/DC.

Mike - please post a review.

74 Thing - yeah, tix are expensive, but at least AC/DC is trying to keep the prices reasonable compared to others. $86.00 isn't bad, compared to the $200 - $300 that bands like the Metallica, The Stones, McCartney, Aerosmith, etc. are asking.

OP
MIKE1218

MIKE1218

Top Bloke
Dec 21, 2006
Great performance folks. I didn't expect anything less. It seemed a little short though, only 17 or 18 songs I believe. The opening song, rock n roll train, was great. The cannons were great. I love concerts. :)

There were a few shortcomings though: The dumbass next to one of the girls with us spilled his beer on her shoe/leg. Then a dumbass in front of us elbowed her in the chest, hard, about 5 minutes later. And then somebody rearended me on the way out. No damage, not even a scratch, just a little tap.

dave.

Mar 20, 2005
I've seen Bon Scot and Brian Johnson live, both at Monster Of Rock (big UK rock festival in the early eighties) and although Bon Scott will always be ACDC, my fave album has always been Back In Black (2 mediocre tracks on Highway To Hell drop it to second)

the new one is great

Members online

No members online now.