• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Accuflex Creation 80-S

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Well, this was an experiment for me that did not work. I found a good deal on ebay and took a chance on a shaft I was interested in. Turns out there just isn't...something there for me with this shaft. Its still a great shaft-just not for me.

I had it in a Maltby 3w head and it has a .335 tip diameter. It is 42" long and I think the 3w played about 43-43.5" I can't remember and didn't measure before I pulled the shaft. The tip prep area is around 1.5". I am looking for $45 shipped in the US, outside of the US we can work out a deal-just shoot me a PM.

Here are a few pics, it will be on ebay tomorrow night if nobody here grabs it. Don't hesitate to ask any questions. Thanks!
Creation.jpg
Cretip2.jpg
Cretip 1.jpg

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
I have the same shaft in a driver. Great shaft if I really go after it, but my back can't handle swinging that hard that many times, lol.

OP
BigJim13

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
I have the same shaft in a driver. Great shaft if I really go after it, but my back can't handle swinging that hard that many times, lol.

Yeah, I've taken a step back and realized that I just need shafts that are a tad more soft. Still a great shaft though!

FATC1TY

Taylormade Ho' Magnet
May 29, 2008
Tempted to nab this...

Wonder what it would play in a Tour Burner, since I actually want my shaft a tad shorter than the 45.5 I'm playing now.... Might need to shim the tip, since it'll go in the non TP version, which is .350 .

🔥 Latest posts