• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Accuflex creation question

brillo

Leftswing
Dec 7, 2007
I am about a 10-15 handicap and was thinking of installing an Accuflex Creation 65 Stiff shaft on my Cobra F Speed LD driver. Does anyone have this combination or any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
I don't have the LD, but I do have the 65g S version of the Creation.

What are you currently bagging for a shaft?

R35

OP
brillo

brillo

Leftswing
Dec 7, 2007
Stock shaft that came with it. Aldila Stiff

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Stock shaft that came with it. Aldila Stiff

Aldila. The VS Proto, no? I'm not really up on my Cobra product and I'm too lazy to check. (Plus, they make Titleist, and I'm not a fan. :D)

R35

OP
brillo

brillo

Leftswing
Dec 7, 2007
Aldila NV..It says F speed tuned NOt a big fan of this shaft, but I like the driver

Sandpiper3

Golf Course Designer
Aug 9, 2006
I think that one is before the vs proto came stock.

But i say go for the creation, i have it in 80g, i absolutely love the feel of it and im a very smooth swinger of the club (at least id like to think i am;)). Then on the other side, my buddy who tried it that swings like a mammoth also loved the shaft.

It would be a very good upgrade from the stock shaft, that is for sure.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Well, you can do a search on my feelings on the NV.

Hell, I'll fill you in. It's dog feces. So many better options for the money. But i'm not gonna go off on the NV again, Ulatim will start bawling. :D

That being said, the Creation is definitely not like the NV. It's extremely stable and solid. You really have to bring it with that shaft to make it perform. Yes, there are lots of options out there that profile the same as the Creation, but it delivers, looks FANTASTIC by comparison and is extremely dependable.

If you're considering one, I suggest trying one out. But at the price that Rory is selling them at, just friggin' buy one. I'm debating picking up a spare at that price!

PM me if you want some contact for a demo. :)

R35

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Dont even bother with the demo, just buy it!!!!

I disagree. The Creation is NOT for everyone, even at that price.

Come to think of it, buy one. If you hate it, I'll buy it from you. At a reduced price, that is. :D

R35

extremeVFT03

golfaholic
Supporting Member
Apr 22, 2007
Country
United States United States
id say try it befor you buy it but its the best shaft i have ever used.

OP
brillo

brillo

Leftswing
Dec 7, 2007
Just hard for me to try a lot because I'm left-handed. Hardly anyone aroung here has lefties I can try.

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
United States United States
Hell, I'll fill you in. It's dog feces. So many better options for the money. But i'm not gonna go off on the NV again, Ulatim will start bawling. :D
Sorry to kinda thread jack, but Rock (or anyone else that has tried the TEE with the original shaft), how would you compare the Aldila to the Fuji that comes on the TEE. I guess my question is, what do you consider the lesser of two evils after also hearing many peoples thoughts on the Fuji that comes with the TEE.

I ask because the TEE has options for both and I figured I may use it for a while to test it out prior to putting on a Accuflex.

I know the logical comment would be to try them both, but that will likely not be an option. It is hard enough to even find a TEE to hit, let alone with each shaft. Then based on the comments of the shafts, it's even further harder to judge the club fully. I also understand the NV will have a lower launch, and may consider that a plus but not really that important at this point. I further use and NV on my driver and actually like it, although many of the OEM NV I have tried, I hate. Including the one that comes on the Baffler, which is one of the least favorite I ever hit.

So what do you consider the lesser of two evils, and which would you get if you planned on using it for a little while prior to getting a different shaft. Planning on picking a couple up in a few months. Who knows, maybe with how I like the NV on my driver, either one may take and save me money, but from what I've heard on here the Fuji has been hated by many and liked by few (None).

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
Sorry to kinda thread jack, but Rock (or anyone else that has tried the TEE with the original shaft), how would you compare the Aldila to the Fuji that comes on the TEE?

Are you talking about the Fuji 55HL? That is the worst POS I've ever hit. I didn't like the NV, but it's a dream compared to that Fuji. Tour Edge should be ashamed for putting that shaft in their fine head. I hit about 10 balls with the TEE/Fuji combo, and took it to get it reshafted with the CompNT. Which turned it into the great club it is.

I'm not Fuji bashing either. I liked the FitOn 150 I hit in an FT-5. But the Fuji 55HL?:horse:

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.