• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Accuflex Creation Review (sorry Rock)

sssmokin

Retired and loving it
Supporting Member
Jul 2, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Wait for reality to kick in?
platoon-543a4d95a292b.jpg

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
Had the last scramble today. Big cup. They come from all over to win this. Teams of "ringers". Our team had no bogeys and 8 birdies for 64. We didn't make the top 4 to play in alternate shot for the win BUT I had the "longest drive" which includes all age groups. This 72 year "old man" beat the closest drive by 15 yards! Thank you Creation golf shaft.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
Had the last scramble today. Big cup. They come from all over to win this. Teams of "ringers". Our team had no bogeys and 8 birdies for 64. We didn't make the top 4 to play in alternate shot for the win BUT I had the "longest drive" which includes all age groups. This 72 year "old man" beat the closest drive by 15 yards! Thank you Creation golf shaft.
We know who swings the biggest stick at your club! Good job!!

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
A quick update. My kid has been using my Cobra for a few months, but we got him a new driver for Christmas and he loves it, absolutely bombing it!! The goods news? I got the Cobra back. And WBL helped me by sorting out an Accuflex Creation shaft with an adapter. Initially, the ball was spinning too much, especially into the wind. So I set the loft down and adjusted the weights, to heavier on front. It makes a big difference!! I played over the holidays, 7 games now and I'm bombing it. Lovely feel off it. Much better flight and straighter. I need to get on a simulator to check my spin levels but I think they are fine. So a happy ending.

One of the side effects of Jerry buying so many drivers is that he is now an expert and a great club-builder to boot. Thanks dude, muchos kudos.

🔥 Latest posts