• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Aches & pains?

wirehair

Life's too short to drink cheap wine.
Apr 29, 2005
"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"...Ben Franklin

Farquod

Short Game Tragedy
Mar 8, 2005
DaveE said:
....I'm playing basically pain free. As long as I stop after 18 that is. Tried going for 27 last week and paid for it.

Jeez, man, you're good. My best was about 5 when I was 18. Now, I'm asleep after one or 2... ;)

bdcrowe

ST Homeland Security
Aug 30, 2004
Farquod said:
Jeez, man, you're good. My best was about 5 when I was 18. Now, I'm asleep after one or 2... ;)
lololol

Leave it to farq to farq up a perfectly serious thread. (Nice one, BTW...)

For the record, I have shoulder back and knee problems, sporatically. I simply view them as great excuses for poor play, so have stopped complaining.

driver1

Jan 29, 2006
The best way to get rid of the aches and pain is to avoid getting them by streching before you play, alot of the guys that I play with think bending their wrist to drink a beer is streching.

EnglishGolfer

Talks a good game
Oct 3, 2005
DouginGA said:
went from a soft to a firm mattress and that made all the difference

Isn't the firm mattress idea a bit old fashioned? I have tried varying mattresses and have been informed that one that is too hard is as bad as one too soft. Has anyone got one of those "Tempur" adaptive foam mattresses that mould round your body? They seem pretty cool but they're also expensive.

🔥 Latest posts