• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Adam Scott's Conundrum

grazo

slacker hacker
Aug 31, 2004
You're Adam Scott: top 20 golfer, pretty boy, up and coming young star, the next big thing.

You are invited to play in the Skins with Freddy and friends. You realise that this could be the beginning of a long and lucrative relationship with the silly season event.

Problem is, it clashes with your home country's 100th Open, in which all past champions have been invited. That list includes the names Player, Palmer, Nicklaus, Norman, Thompson (only Palmer is turning up though)

You've never won on home soil. Your hero is Greg Norman who always came back to support the Australian tour and you want to make an impact like he did.

But there's a lot of money to be made in the Skins. Money for you, your management team, it could open up a whole new avenue of sponsorship opportunities.

And you fear that if you knock back the invitation this year, it could be a long time before you get asked again.

So, what would you do?

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
Country comes first especially a 100th anniversary....no question about it.

Bravo

Aug 27, 2004
grazo said:
You're Adam Scott: top 20 golfer, pretty boy, up and coming young star, the next big thing.

You are invited to play in the Skins with Freddy and friends. You realise that this could be the beginning of a long and lucrative relationship with the silly season event.

Problem is, it clashes with your home country's 100th Open, in which all past champions have been invited. That list includes the names Player, Palmer, Nicklaus, Norman, Thompson (only Palmer is turning up though)

You've never won on home soil. Your hero is Greg Norman who always came back to support the Australian tour and you want to make an impact like he did.

But there's a lot of money to be made in the Skins. Money for you, your management team, it could open up a whole new avenue of sponsorship opportunities.

And you fear that if you knock back the invitation this year, it could be a long time before you get asked again.

So, what would you do?

You report to Sydney immediately and without question.

Loop

Aug 27, 2004
I play the skins and lose all the holes. Then think to myself: "Silly me...".

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
He lets me play in the Skins. Lots of money for me and my Shot Talk friends.

So what's the conundrum? :D

R35

buddha33

aka Dick Ramser
Aug 31, 2004
I'd take the weekend off and bang one of my hot girlfriends. Who needs the stress?

OP
grazo

grazo

slacker hacker
Aug 31, 2004
buddha33 said:
I'd take the weekend off and bang one of my hot girlfriends. Who needs the stress?

touche

:D

🔥 Latest posts