• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Adams Golf has some new blood

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Former Nike pro Rory Sabatini is now playing Adams. And I didn't realize Aaron Baddeley played for them. And good old "two ball" Tommy Gainley is listed on their site. Cool. :)

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Is this Badds using his old TM or the BTY Tour? The BTY Tour has two back screws, not one like the retail.

R35
baddsAdms.jpg

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Two Glove Gainey is riding their sponsorship he won on BB VII. Just saw the Badds press release today and Sabatini at the Mercedes wearing the Adams gear.

Looks like Adams is starting to make a push on the big tour. Plenty of sponsorships on the Champions, Nationwide, and LPGA tours last year and now they have their sights on the PGA Tour.

OP
warbirdlover

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
The BTY retail has two screws also. That doesn't look like the BTY. Now they've got a new driver out (square) they're pushing....

Adams Golf

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
Former Nike pro Rory Sabatini is now playing Adams. And I didn't realize Aaron Baddeley played for them. And good old "two ball" Tommy Gainley is listed on their site. Cool. :)

Tiger probably got him fired. :p

flomarilius

Nike staffer :)
Jun 19, 2006
Yea I was wondering when did Sabbatini jump ship? It's pretty weird to see ADAMSGOLF on some of these guys beside Watson. Badds went to Mcgregor cause of Norman before he came to adams after leaving Titty. Has anyone else seen anything a bit out of the ordinary?

Jun 24, 2006
If you check the first post, this was noted.
R35

Yes it was.

However, He made it sound like it went unnoticed to him that Aaron played Adams, possibly thinking that Aaron has been under the adams umbrella for an extended period of time. My post was to tell him that he probably didn't notice because he was added in the past few weeks.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Yes it was.

However, He made it sound like it went unnoticed to him that Aaron played Adams, possibly thinking that Aaron has been under the adams umbrella for an extended period of time. My post was to tell him that he probably didn't notice because he was added in the past few weeks.

Gotcha.

R35

🔥 Latest posts