• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Adams Idea a30S Hybrid 4i

SunnyDaze

Dec 11, 2006
Sold - Adams Idea a30S Hybrid 4i

I won this at Christmas last year as a door prize, and just don't really want it. It's a brand new club, still in the plastic bag, complete with headcover. Shaft is a Regular Grafalloy Prolaunch Platinum.

Best offer by May 16 '08 plus actual shipping costs will work for me.

Asking price - $40 US plus shipping.

I had a few offers after the price reduction. Thanks!
IMG_0253_small.jpg
IMG_0256_small.jpg

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
As per the classifieds rules, you must have a sale price.

Dont worry there seems to be alot of people violating them these days, but just get a price up.

I think the rules were stickied at one point, but it appears that they may have been deleted :(

OP
SunnyDaze

SunnyDaze

Dec 11, 2006
My bad - sorry. How about an asking price of $40 US + shipping. Anyone interested?

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
That's a great price. This is not what I need but... I got to think on it. If someone else snaps it up so be it. :D

chemboy2

M634
Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2004
That's a great price. This is not what I need but... I got to think on it. If someone else snaps it up so be it. :D

I hear ya, I have zero need (hell, I have a 23* hyrbid collecting dust in the garage already) but I feel compelled to pick this up purely on principle...

RC52

It's in the hole-ASSCLOWN
Mar 30, 2008
I really don't have the $$$ but that's a hellova a deal. I'm gonna sleep on it, and get back to you tomorrow.

OP
SunnyDaze

SunnyDaze

Dec 11, 2006
Surely someone will take this off my hands for $30+shipping. I (my wife) would like to get it out of the living room. Perhaps someone else wants to just make a few $ from it on ebay - I just don't do ebay so the club will only appear here.

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
Surely someone will take this off my hands for $30+shipping. I (my wife) would like to get it out of the living room. Perhaps someone else wants to just make a few $ from it on ebay - I just don't do ebay so the club will only appear here.

Amazing price, almost giving it away..

🔥 Latest posts