• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Adams idea a50S plus! bag NEW CHEAP

TrickyPutt

Banned
Banned
Jan 11, 2012
Alabama
Country
United States United States
The reason for my somewhat rude remark was simply due to your asinine comment. I thought this was like ankther forum that I am a member of.. unfortunately i am finding that to be very untrue. But thank you azgreg for assisting me in forming my opinion further of the "above average" golf community.
lol.. above average...where the hell did that come from. Some of these web gurus must be advertising.

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
Shot Talk once again bringing out the problems in your game!
what-does-that-even-mean-jackie-chan.jpg

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country
It bothers me when people just use this site as a free way to sell their shit without ever contributing to the site. Dillion here is a prime example, he has never posted to any thread except his own classifieds. I think there should be a minimum number of posts before you can sell anything on here....just to keep jokers like Dillion here from stinking up the place.

TEA Time

Grumpy Gilmore
Staff member
Admin
Mar 23, 2011
Portland, Oregon
Country
I've been thinking about that. Basically every forum I have been a member of, I joined just for the classifieds. Then I hung out, joined a few discussions, and realized the people were cool and decided to stay.

I want the site to grow and if it happens that way, then I'm okay with it. Besides, people like Dillon are easily dismissed... in some cases, comically.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
Thread is closed and id rather sell my "shitty clubs" for scrap metal than sell them here to some sperry wearing dasani drinking tiny fairskinned 36 year old virgin. Thanks!
I wear Sperry's.
I drink Dasani along with any other bottled water that might be cheap, and milk, beer, wine, liquor, tea...etc.
I'm definitely not tiny (ask eclark's wife), but based on your rant I'm betting you are.
I'm fairskinned.
I'm 49 with 4 kids, haven't been a virgin in over 30 years.

So, basically, I fit the profile of your insult.

And I'm still laughing at it!

If your golf game is as bad as your insults, I understand why you're selling your clubs.

Shot Talk's a great site. But, when a noob shows up and decides to show his butt because his feelings got hurt, we can be...aggressive in our replies. Note that the only person who literally called your clubs "shitty" is you, the seller. Not the best marketing strategy.

You're welcome to stick around and give us a chance. I'm certain that once you learn the personalities, you'll be glad you did. I'm also certain you'll be welcomed as a new member as I've seen this happen before.

Finally, I'm certain that if you choose to take your clubs and run, we haven't lost much.

Have a great day, and if you need any help contact me. I'm a mod and will be glad to help out.

🔥 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online