• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Adams Idea Irons

BadPudder

Mar 19, 2005
Anybody on the board a fan of the Adams Idea irons? They are all I have played for about a year now and I love em.

bdcrowe

ST Homeland Security
Aug 30, 2004
BadPudder said:
Anybody on the board a fan of the Adams Idea irons? They are all I have played for about a year now and I love em.
I haven't played them, but am a fan of Adams.

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
I hit some last fall and liked the idea of them. They inspired a friend of mine to go with the progressive system, but by another manufacturer (price was basically his back breaker, as he really couldn't tell the difference between the Adams and his Prince set.....I was actually suprised how well he hit those Prince irons....but I digress).

The middle irons and long irons were pretty easy to hit and very forgving. I really didn't like the shafts they had in them, but i'm so used to the S300's, that's a bit of an overstatement.

But overall, great set. Perfect for any high to mid handicapper out there.

R35

chemboy2

M634
Supporting Member
Sep 23, 2004
Adams fan

I picked up a set of Idea irons last year and I love them. I had been using the original Tight Lies (3w & 5w) for many years and they were by far the best clubs in my bag. When it came time to get new irons I was very interested in the hybrids. The set, especially the hybrids, have completely changed my game! As it stands now my bag is completely Adams with my putter being the only excetion.

I was poking around their site the other day and found that they are coming out with a new driver ala the TM R7. Hmm, I might have to pick one of these up...

Staff online

Members online