• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Adams iDea pro hybrid...

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
Anybody using this? Checking out a few on ebay as my hybrid search continues. Found one with a 90g V2 hybrid shaft and am pretty interested. Wanted to get some feedback from anybody here that may have one or played one. Are they good off the tee? Out of the rough? Forgiving?

My latest experiment has gone awry. I picked up an original Hogan CFT hybrid with a stell shaft, rifle 6.0. It was OK off the tee and FW but not so great out of the rough. It was very unforgiving also....so my search continues....

joshtpa

Jul 7, 2008
I think Adams makes the best Hybrids out there. Im a little biased yes, but I have tried all the others. The only one I can find that can compete are the Nickents. They were the innovators and everyone else just followed suit.

Dusty90

Another Canuck
May 6, 2007
Can't speak from experience but from what I have heard the idea pro is one of the least forgiving hybrid. Other than that though I have not heard a bada thing.

Members online