• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Adams Irons, Driver, and 3 Wood

evilpoptart

Jan 4, 2011
I'm going to copy paste this from another forum...so bare with me please.

Item(s) for Sale:
So today I have a barely used Right Handed Adams Golf Clubs Set. Here are the specs on everything...

Adams Speedline 10.5 Driver (With Cover)
Adams Speedline 3 Wood (With Cover)
Adams Tech OS3 (2009 Version) 3-6 Irons are Hybrids (With Covers), 7-Pitching Wedge are Regular Irons with adjustable head.
Odyssey White Hot Putter
Nike 14 Club Cart Bag
Nike Vapor Balls
(2) Topflight Gloves
Club Scraper/ Cleaner
Club Towel
Tees from walmart :)

Item(s) Description/Condition:

he only thing really missing is a Sand Wedge. I bought these in anticipation of working at a Law Firm and used them a handful of times at a driving Range, and literally 27 Holes last summer. They've been sitting in my storage unit since my last charity tournament and I just cleaned them up a bit so I could sell them. I paid well over $1000 for this whole set brand new. I'd like to get 600 back, but I'm negotiable since they are just SITTING here. Feel free to email, call, or text.

Price: $600 Shipped, OBO...would be interested in a really nice double Din, or two sets of 6.5" components.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: I will only use UPS...yea...

Item Pictures:

IMG_0175.jpg

IMG_0174.jpg

IMG_0173.jpg

OP
E

evilpoptart

Jan 4, 2011
Car Audio Forum
KCH2O
VWVortex
KCSubaru

if you can't tell, I need to get rid of these...

OP
E

evilpoptart

Jan 4, 2011
no interest? Make offers guys, I'm not closed to negotiation...

Slingblade61

Supporting Member
Aug 26, 2004
You have a couple of things working against you.
One is that since you're new you don't have any trust built in the community.
Second is that Adams gear is not all that popular with golfers under the age of 80.

I think you'll have better luck on eBay or craigslist.

OP
E

evilpoptart

Jan 4, 2011
They're on craigslist.

If you want links to countless other feedback threads from me, its no problem. Just shoot me a PM.

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
Going to the "Now on the Tee" section & giving us an intro would be a good start.

The members here usually treat someone who immediately lists in the for sale section (after signing up) akin to a door to door salesman.

Welcome to the forum by the way. :biggrin:

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Agreed. Adams could not be more popular right now.

R35

Hmm...i don't know of anyone that runs adams equipment around here. I have literally never witnessed any player with an adams club in his bag...

might be a regional thing...typical TM, Nike, Cally around here....with a few ping sprinkled in.

OP - good luck with the sale

MyBluC4

Jan 23, 2008
Adams makes some terrific equipment. Their new irons are some of the best. I believe Tom Watson games these sticks, and this guy is no schlump.

scgamecock

Feb 5, 2009
You have a couple of things working against you.
One is that since you're new you don't have any trust built in the community.
Second is that Adams gear is not all that popular with golfers under the age of 80.

I think you'll have better luck on eBay or craigslist.

Once again, someone makes a dickhead comment to a new user of the forum. This isn't the worst case but it seems like people make backhanded comments to everyone who decides to join. You wonder why this place is so dead, useless, and making less than 10 dollars a day in ad revenue.

OP
E

evilpoptart

Jan 4, 2011
If everyone thinks that Adams makes good stuff then you should buy it :p

Rockford35

Shark skin shoes
Staff member
Admin
Aug 30, 2004
Canada
Country
Canada Canada
Would you consider breaking up the set and selling individual items?

(I'm not planning on buying any of it, not because it's more game improvement and not aimed towards me as the taget audience, but moreso because you ship only UPS and those guys are goons. Goons, I tell ya. :D)

Good luck with the sale.

R35

wirehair

Life's too short to drink cheap wine.
Apr 29, 2005
Once again, someone makes a dickhead comment to a new user of the forum. This isn't the worst case but it seems like people make backhanded comments to everyone who decides to join. You wonder why this place is so dead, useless, and making less than 10 dollars a day in ad revenue.

Hmmm....you might want to rethink who you slam for making "dickhead" comments. Ya know he's the BBMFIC don't ya...and I know that making revenue has never been Sling's primary here.

just sayin'...

🔥 Latest posts