• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Adams Speedline Fast12 15* 3w *pretty cheap*

OP
nututhugame

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
How about a Nicolas Cage action figure?
I'm honored you could part with such a sentimental keepsake of yours, but I could never accept. It would kill me to know how much you'd miss him. You'll thank me someday.

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
I'm honored you could part with such a sentimental keepsake of yours, but I could never accept. It would kill me to know how much you'd miss him. You'll thank me someday.
It is my prized possession. However, how can I top a club owned by the famous nut?

TrickyPutt

Banned
Banned
Jan 11, 2012
Alabama
Country
I would like to hit the adams but I have soo many 3w right now.

BTW the rtx is the better of those two wedges imo. I really liked the face on the rtx design.. I played both for quite a while.

OP
nututhugame

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
I would like to hit the adams but I have soo many 3w right now.

BTW the rtx is the better of those two wedges imo. I really liked the face on the rtx design.. I played both for quite a while.
$45 for you. You can stick one of those low torque shafts in there and kiss your other 3woods goodbye.;)

TrickyPutt

Banned
Banned
Jan 11, 2012
Alabama
Country
I haven't even hit the divine club I built this weekend...thats like goin on a date the day you got married. I haven't even put the idea of xhot/V2 combo to bed on the practice range yet.

OP
nututhugame

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
I haven't even hit the divine club I built this weekend...thats like goin on a date the day you got married. I haven't even put the idea of xhot/V2 combo to bed on the practice range yet.
You need something to measure it against.:D

🔥 Latest posts