• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Adding to the family

azgreg

"Don't count that."
Supporting Member
Sep 20, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Country
United States United States
I was in a world of trouble at birth. I was premature, breach, and the umbilical cord was wrapped around my neck. For the last two months my mom had to avoid bending over so she wouldn't choke me. I spent the first month of my life in an incubator with jaundice. My mom said they gave me a 20% of survival, but here I am.

312.gif

Last edited:

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
I was in a world of trouble at birth. I was premature, breach, and the umbilical cord was wrapped around my neck. For the last two months my mom had to avoid bending over so she wouldn't choke me. I spent the first month of my life in an incubator with jaundice. My mom said they gave me a 20% of survival, but here I am. Ta-Da!
I have too much integrity to jump all over this one....................Glark probably will tho. ;)

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
I was in a world of trouble at birth. I was premature, breach, and the umbilical cord was wrapped around my neck. For the last two months my mom had to avoid bending over so she wouldn't choke me. I spent the first month of my life in an incubator with jaundice. My mom said they gave me a 20% of survival, but here I am.
So, you've had your ass where your head belongs since birth. That explains a lot, and really isn't surprising.

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia

312.gif

From one breach birth to another I salute you.

I couldn't understand what all the fuss was about. Like who would want go down a slide at a waterpark headfirst?

Splunge

Supporting Member
Apr 29, 2014
Massachusetts
Country
I know I don't post a lot any more, mostly because I'm busy chasing a nearly-two-year-old around the house. So, since I was so busy with that, we decided that we'd add another kiddo to the family.

Remington James (Remy) "Fitzpatrick" was born at 4:53am yesterday, 5lbs 14oz, 18 3/4" long. He's about 3 1/2 weeks early. So, he's in the NICU for a few days to help get his lungs working like they're supposed to. But all the docs and nurses say he's progressing as he should given the circumstances, so that's good. And the wife is holding up pretty well, also, given that she's only finally been able to get out of bed. She had pre-eclampsia and was on a magnesium sulfate drip for about 36 hours and couldn't even sit upright.

But otherwise things are good! Looking forward to wishing to golf while I am up all night, but nice to be off work for a few weeks.

Talk to everyone later!
Great name, I have a cousin named Remington.

🔥 Latest posts