• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Adidas Adipower Boost shoes

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
So I’ve worn these out twice and I have to say they are an extremely comfortable and supportive shoe. I’ve been an Adidas fanboy for several years now and have worn out many variations of their shoes. The Adidas Powerband Tour shoes were something special. I never really liked the original Adizero shoe, seemed very plastic and garish but I loved the next generation version the Adizero Sport 2. The first athletic golf shoe I have ever worn. Light and waterproof.

I have a pair of Adidas Boost running shoes and they are like slippers. So I was keen to try the golf equivalent. I got a great deal on these shoes off the Bay and I opted for the whiter than white colour option, because I loved seeking attention.

They are lightweight yet sturdy with plenty of support and grip. I have a narrow foot so I like the Adidas sizes and after 27 holes I have had no adverse effects such as blisters. They feel like trainers.
I’ve yet to play in the rain / wet to access their waterproofness, but I’m sure they will be fine.
I wish I could say I’m hitting the ball 20 yards longer wearing them. Alas!

I can’t really compare these to a range of other shoes, but I’m more than happy with these so far.
adipower-golf-shoe-750x400.png

Fairwaysplitter3320

Recovering Equipment Ho...off the wagon again.
Staff member
Admin
Sep 7, 2013
Chapel Hill, TN
Country
United States United States
So I’ve worn these out twice and I have to say they are an extremely comfortable and supportive shoe. I’ve been an Adidas fanboy for several years now and have worn out many variations of their shoes. The Adidas Powerband Tour shoes were something special. I never really liked the original Adizero shoe, seemed very plastic and garish but I loved the next generation version the Adizero Sport 2. The first athletic golf shoe I have ever worn. Light and waterproof.

I have a pair of Adidas Boost running shoes and they are like slippers. So I was keen to try the golf equivalent. I got a great deal on these shoes off the Bay and I opted for the whiter than white colour option, because I loved seeking attention.

They are lightweight yet sturdy with plenty of support and grip. I have a narrow foot so I like the Adidas sizes and after 27 holes I have had no adverse effects such as blisters. They feel like trainers.
I’ve yet to play in the rain / wet to access their waterproofness, but I’m sure they will be fine.
I wish I could say I’m hitting the ball 20 yards longer wearing them. Alas!

I can’t really compare these to a range of other shoes, but I’m more than happy with these so far.
adipower-golf-shoe-750x400.png
Nice write up!

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
United States United States
Longest lasting golf shoes I ever had were Adidas. And when one of the spike thingys broke they sent me a new pair after the warranty had run out. I have wide feet so Footjoys have always been a little more comfortable for me but Adidas are great shoes.

🔥 Latest posts