• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Adidas Tour 360 LTD

Nemo

Just trying to suck less
Oct 27, 2007
After an unexpected blowout in my 2 year old Nikes, I had to get some new shoes so I bit the bulled and dropped $200 on a pair of LTDs. I snuck 9 in walking with these today after 5pm. These things are just awesome. Straight out of the box these are the most comfortable shoes of any kind that I own. My Nikes never really fit right (too narrow), so I couldn't wait to get them off after a walking round. I got the LTDs in wide and I couldn't be happier with them. I may even have to get a second pair when the black with white stripes come out.

MIKE1218

Top Bloke
Dec 21, 2006
I am still waiting for a few paychecks, then I will be able to upgrade my shoes. I'm looking at 360s, but not the LTD's. My footjoys are getting kind of dog-eared, they need to be restricted to muddy rounds from now on.

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
I have the Tour 360's, and even with some heel-slipping (which apparently I can't avoid in ANY size), they're sweet. Adidas makes nice shoes.

BStone

PGA Class A Professional
Supporting Member
Jan 18, 2006
Country
United States United States
I still get to wear Adidas apparel and shoes, the 360 LTD are the best shoes I have ever worn, comfortable and nice looking.

OP
Nemo

Nemo

Just trying to suck less
Oct 27, 2007
I still get to wear Adidas apparel and shoes, the 360 LTD are the best shoes I have ever worn, comfortable and nice looking.

Can you get me some black w/ white in 9W? :D

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.