• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Adidas Tour 360 LTD

drmac

Aug 26, 2008
Can someone who owns a pair of Adidas Tour 360 LTD please give me a short review of them? How is the sizing(do they run true to size)? Are the narrow/wide?

Thanks!

FATC1TY

Taylormade Ho' Magnet
May 29, 2008
I have the Tour 360 II's and I tried on and almost bought the LTD.

The sizes run pretty true I think, maybe a tad on the smaller side... Unless your foot is housed in a normally wide shoe, get the normal size.. The wide, really is wide.

I could get a wide 11, and a normal 11.5, and they felt damn near the same because of the width.

OP
D

drmac

Aug 26, 2008
I have the Tour 360 II's and I tried on and almost bought the LTD.

The sizes run pretty true I think, maybe a tad on the smaller side... Unless your foot is housed in a normally wide shoe, get the normal size.. The wide, really is wide.

I could get a wide 11, and a normal 11.5, and they felt damn near the same because of the width.

And which size is your Tour 360 II's? And which is your usual size in shoes?
Thanks for your answer!

FATC1TY

Taylormade Ho' Magnet
May 29, 2008
I usually wear an 11.5 in most shoes.. Nikes I wear slightly larger, but I rarely have any nike shoes.

My size Adidas tours are 11.5. I have a narrow foot, and the normal 11.5 fit me like a glove. Most comfortable shoes I've ever worn on the course. Dry, don't pick up a bunch of crap in the cleats..

Well worth every penny.

🔥 Latest posts