• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Adidas Tour 360

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
Dicks are doing these at $130 on close out. Ima thinking of splashing out for a pair. Some questions:
  • Anyone got a pair, are they good? Factors should include comfort, waterproofability??, durability and weight.
  • Size wise, I'm a UK 10. What size do I need to get US. (I have heard that Adidas are small fitting, any truth in that rumour?)
  • Anyone knopw a better price than Dicks?

Thanks dudes...

Stanters

Trinket King
Aug 13, 2006
Re size - I am a 10 but my Adidas shoes are 10.5 and fit fine. I think the general concensus is to go up half a size.

OP
IrishGolfer

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
Cool Stanters, thanks.

So for a 10 is that an 11.5 US size?

LyleG

gear head
Aug 10, 2006
Country
Canada Canada
The tour 360 is the best shoe I have ever worn.
Very, very stable.

BStone

PGA Class A Professional
Supporting Member
Jan 18, 2006
Country
United States United States
I have six pairs of them and really like the feel. I find they fit true to size. They are really comfortable, the wrap around the middle of your foot gives good stability and balance. The spilt sole also helps you keep your footing on sidehill stances.

Andy_79

Oct 6, 2005
Yes, going up by 0.5 of a size should be fine. I wore UK 11.5's in them when the Rep. gave me a pair last year and they were quality as !

That is a pretty good price, especially as I hear the dollar was up more than twice of the pound there. That is unbelievable.

They are bringing out 3 new colours in that range, one of which is the dog's danglies...:)

fore142

Oct 22, 2006
i have a pair i got for xmas, unfourtunatly i havent been able to play, so i cant really give you any information.

Cardog

Jan 19, 2006
The advantages you will get is what tmag said, good stability and balance. I have kind a wide foot and the 360's are just alittle narrow for me but comfortable otherwise. Because they are a little narrow, I find the nike shoes to be even more comfortable. So if you don't have wide feet then I would definately recommend the 360's as they are a great shoe in every aspect. As for the UK size, the US size is 1 size up from the UK.

Sandy

Aug 29, 2006
Cool Stanters, thanks.

So for a 10 is that an 11.5 US size?

Being a Brit living in the US I've found that the conversion of US sizes being 1.0 sizes up from the UK equivalent is 80% right, but in the larger sizes it is sometimes 1.5 times. If you can do it, the safest way to get it right is to try and find the correct 'Euro' size - 44, 45, 46 etc) as they're the same on both sides of the pond and will get you the correct fit.

OP
IrishGolfer

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
Being a Brit living in the US I've found that the conversion of US sizes being 1.0 sizes up from the UK equivalent is 80% right, but in the larger sizes it is sometimes 1.5 times. If you can do it, the safest way to get it right is to try and find the correct 'Euro' size - 44, 45, 46 etc) as they're the same on both sides of the pond and will get you the correct fit.

I hear you Sandy, thanks man.
I will see if I can try a pair on here to buy there, gottit?
$130 sure is a good price.

VtDivot

SLIGHTERED
Supporting Member
Apr 16, 2005
I bought a pair of Adidas golf shoes today at Dicks and saw they weren't waterproof. They will be going back. The 360's are the top of the line Adidas offering and will be an excellent choice. My local store didn't carry them.

Stanters

Trinket King
Aug 13, 2006
OK I'm confused - these are listed as Traxions but look to be the 360s. Are they?

Cos if they are they are damned cheap

Adidas Tour Traxion Golf Shoe (White/Black/Gold)

I have compared them with 360s on other sites and they look the same to me. Has the site just made an error?

EDIT: DON'T WORRY THEY AREN'T 360s. JUST FOUND A MUCH BETTER COMPARATIVE PICCY. STILL, £70 FOR A PAIR IS PRETTY GOOD IN THE UK.

OP
IrishGolfer

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
Doing some research...

anyone got a pair of Adidas 2007 Tour Metal II. If so how do they differ, if at all from the Tour 360.

About to pull the trigger on these so would appreciate any feedback...

Thanks

FKA19

winter ho'in
May 21, 2006
ive got the original tour metal. theyre just as good perfomance-wise as the 360's , but much more classy.

🔥 Latest posts