• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Adidas Tour360 2.0 Signed by Tour Pro

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
Guys, I ended up with a pair of Adidas golf shoes signed by Dustin Johnson. There is no paperwork certifying the signature. The shoes were shipped to my home directly from Adidas. I have the box with the shipping tag.
The shoes are Tour360 2.0. They are the special red/white/blue stripes. All factory packing is inside the shoes and it appears they have never even been tried on. Problem is, they are Men's size 9. I wear size 13 shoes so could barely get my big toe in them.
Wondered if any of you had small feet or if some of your boys who were getting involved in the game would be able to wear them. Dick's has the Tour360 2.0 shown as retailing at $199.99. If someone can use them, I'll ship them to you. In return, I'd like a pair of Size 13 golf shoes. I don't care if FootJoy, New Balance, or Adidas. Don't want Callaway shoes. The only requirement, other than size, would be a 2-year waterproof warranty. Don't care if spike or spikeless. Again, on Dick's it appears those can be had in the $90 to $110 range.
The DJ autograph appears to be done with a sharpie. Doubt that would last long if worn on a course. I'm not much for "collectibles"... other than my 1,500 golf balls. Again, I hoped when they showed up I would luck out and they'd be size 13. I'd have begun wearing them on the course tomorrow. Any interest?
IMG_20181001_184633104_HDR.jpg
IMG_20181001_184645400.jpg

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
Send over the left shoe and I'll sign it. I'll also sign an authenticity certificate proving it is me who signed the shoe. That will up the value significantly.

Dustin who?

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
How did you wind up with these? Did you enter a contest or something?
He won them in a fight! Emm, sorry that was Brooks.

I'd love these but alas my old "plates of meat" are too big for them.

OP
limpalong

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
How did you wind up with these? Did you enter a contest or something?
I sign up for various on-line drawings... mainly golf oriented. A few months ago I won a brand new Cleveland CBX wedge with my choice of loft, lie, shaft, and grip. Evidently, entered a drawing for these shoes. Sure I thought they would be a pair of golf shoes... my choice of sizes. When I got the e-mail from PGASS, I responded with my size. They came back that the shoes would be shipped directly from Adidas and were already signed. No choice of size. They are beautiful! I could care less about the sig. If they were size 13, I'd have already worn them.

OP
limpalong

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
He won them in a fight! Emm, sorry that was Brooks.

I'd love these but alas my old "plates of meat" are too big for them.
Actually, I "stood in" for DJ with Paulina. She was so satisfied she had DJ sign a pair of shoes for me. The note included said, "Just wanted you to know DJ's feet aren't the only thing smaller than yours!"

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
Guys, I ended up with a pair of Adidas golf shoes signed by Dustin Johnson. There is no paperwork certifying the signature. The shoes were shipped to my home directly from Adidas. I have the box with the shipping tag.
The shoes are Tour360 2.0. They are the special red/white/blue stripes. All factory packing is inside the shoes and it appears they have never even been tried on. Problem is, they are Men's size 9. I wear size 13 shoes so could barely get my big toe in them.
Wondered if any of you had small feet or if some of your boys who were getting involved in the game would be able to wear them. Dick's has the Tour360 2.0 shown as retailing at $199.99. If someone can use them, I'll ship them to you. In return, I'd like a pair of Size 13 golf shoes. I don't care if FootJoy, New Balance, or Adidas. Don't want Callaway shoes. The only requirement, other than size, would be a 2-year waterproof warranty. Don't care if spike or spikeless. Again, on Dick's it appears those can be had in the $90 to $110 range.
The DJ autograph appears to be done with a sharpie. Doubt that would last long if worn on a course. I'm not much for "collectibles"... other than my 1,500 golf balls. Again, I hoped when they showed up I would luck out and they'd be size 13. I'd have begun wearing them on the course tomorrow. Any interest?
View attachment 30764 View attachment 30765

That is my forgery of DJ's sig. I got a side gig signing shoes that are given away in contests. Sorry Limp.

🔥 Latest posts