• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Adjustable Loft Hybrids

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
United States United States
Does anyone use Adjustable Loft Hybrids. Any recommendations??? Preferably ones with very little to no offset

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
I picked up two Callaway Epic SuperHybrids. The have the adjustable hosels. The reviews say they are not as offset as others and, therefore, don't hook like some hybrids. I've had mine a couple months and have probably played 20 rounds or so with them in the bag. They are long and straight for me.

When they first came out, they were way overpriced. Didn't sell, mainly due to the cost. Around the first of the year, the price dropped to clear them out of stock. I bought the 3h and 4h for less than I could have purchased some of the new release hybrids. You might check Callaway Preowned and see if they have any. Also, check Global Golf. Both have programs like 30 day trials available. I picked mine up at our local golf shop.

OP
P

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
Thanks!!! Will have to check them out. Last time I bought clubs, adjustable hosels didn't even exist, so I spent too much time on the launch monitors to find clubs that would properly fill the distance gaps.

After getting the Titleist FW's with adjustable hosels with tournament winnings, I figured I would probably never buy anything other than adjustable hosels to be able to easily fill gaps correctly

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
Thanks!!! Will have to check them out. Last time I bought clubs, adjustable hosels didn't even exist, so I spent too much time on the launch monitors to find clubs that would properly fill the distance gaps.

After getting the Titleist FW's with adjustable hosels with tournament winnings, I figured I would probably never buy anything other than adjustable hosels to be able to easily fill gaps correctly
They out to take adjustable hosels away from me! I wear the screw threads out changing loft and changing shafts. I just know that 1 degree of difference will make me a better player!! :>)

ualtim

Carrollton, TX
Supporting Member
Aug 20, 2005
Country
Killer deal alert on adjustable loft hybrids.

Tour Edge Exotics C722 Hybrids on sale at PGA Tour Super Store. $99.98 a piece.

The C version is their “players” version compact hybrid with minimal to no offset. The E version is their more forgiving/more offset version. There are shaft options (at least on the ones I picked up) and they have TE’s version of Fujikura’s Ventus Blue which will pair well with the Ventus Red’s I have in my fairways.

The store has crazy good deals on last year’s 722 lineup, just purchased a couple of these hybrids along with some E722 fairways (3W and 5W) and a couple of C722 3+ Woods I will be turning into mini drivers for both my Texas and Florida bags.

It’s like Xmas in April

OP
P

Pa Jayhawk

Nov 15, 2005
Country
Killer deal alert on adjustable loft hybrids.

Tour Edge Exotics C722 Hybrids on sale at PGA Tour Super Store. $99.98 a piece.

The C version is their “players” version compact hybrid with minimal to no offset. The E version is their more forgiving/more offset version. There are shaft options (at least on the ones I picked up) and they have TE’s version of Fujikura’s Ventus Blue which will pair well with the Ventus Red’s I have in my fairways.

The store has crazy good deals on last year’s 722 lineup, just purchased a couple of these hybrids along with some E722 fairways (3W and 5W) and a couple of C722 3+ Woods I will be turning into mini drivers for both my Texas and Florida bags.

It’s like Xmas in April
I will definately have to take a closer look at those. My last Driver and FW's were TEE's. Played them for quite a while and loved them. Went away from the Driver because aging seems to add loft to your driver. lol Then the FW's, I had the tournament gift cards to burn, so hard to turn down free Titleist FW's (so to speak)

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.