• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Advice on irons

OP
ChrisLyons

ChrisLyons

Feb 5, 2013
Owingsville,Ky
Country
United States United States
Well played, if you ask me. Hard to go wrong with Mizzys or PX.
Yeah. I've always wanted a set if mizuno irons. Those shafts were super smooth. I'm hoping they will be in this week so I can hit the range with them Saturday and if its dry enough Sunday I'd like to get a full round in

OP
ChrisLyons

ChrisLyons

Feb 5, 2013
Owingsville,Ky
Country
The only suggestions I got were hit em till you find some you like and reshaft the old ones. So I just winged it. I got lucky with the first iron I tried. Once the fitter put the right shaft in it there wasn't any need hitting anything else. I got my numbers where they should be and I loved the feel. Game over.

nututhugame

Winter Sucks!
Supporting Member
Dec 29, 2008
Southeast Wisconsin
Country
So you took the advice, but you just didn't have to hit very many before you found one you liked. Cool. You're welcome. And you even learned a couple of other things, most important of them being that I indeed do not have a vagina.

dedicatedhacker

Jan 12, 2013
Altus Oklahoma
Country
So you took the advice, but you just didn't have to hit very many before you found one you liked. Cool. You're welcome. And you even learned a couple of other things, most important of them being that I indeed do not have a vagina.

Ok so you have.. er. don't have a vagina. Check.

anonymous golfaholic

Refusing Recovery
Supporting Member
Feb 10, 2010
Illinois
Country

If you like glittery vampires...you might have a vagina. *said like Jeff Foxworthy*

jhmeg2

Sep 16, 2011
Hancock, Wisconsin
Country
we do what we can... hey Chris, I have a set Of MP-29 3-PW with 6.0 in them coulda had them if I knew better. Just had em powder coated. grips are not even a season old. oh well. Hope you play well with the new sticks

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
we do what we can... hey Chris, I have a set Of MP-29 3-PW with 6.0 in them coulda had them if I knew better. Just had em powder coated. grips are not even a season old. oh well. Hope you play well with the new sticks
I'd be interested in seeing pics of the powder coat job.

jhmeg2

Sep 16, 2011
Hancock, Wisconsin
Country
a little dirty but you get the idea
ai524.photobucket.com_albums_cc322_jhmeg2_IMAG0397_zpsbd30693f.jpg

ai524.photobucket.com_albums_cc322_jhmeg2_IMAG0390_zps4c80ecc3.jpg

ai524.photobucket.com_albums_cc322_jhmeg2_IMAG0389_zpse6c3e97b.jpg

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.