• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

After 20 years i feel a fool

dave.

Mar 20, 2005
I'm having lessons in an effort to gain more consistency,and I struggle with a strong right hand.He keeps having to get the v's pointing in the right place etc etc.

I use Titleist irons and with their tour string grips there is a double ended arrow on the grip,with the bottom arrow slightly offset.You put your left thumb into the slot and use the bottm arrow to line up your V.I have just thought it was an emblem:eek::smilie_ti

well I never (it works a treat as well)

OP
dave.

dave.

Mar 20, 2005
Indeed,20 yrs of worrying where to put my hands and it was right there.It even says griprite ffs

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
Kudos for telling on yourself though dave. I'm not sure if I would've let that one out or not. :p

OP
dave.

dave.

Mar 20, 2005
Its like I never knew a Chicken and a Hen were the same animal,I simply missed that bit at school.If no one tells ya,you would never know.

Anyway,I am more determined than ever to make scratch now,I feel i've wasted years.Actually,wasted 8 weeks because I haven't played for 18 years,but its the principle.

🔥 Latest posts