• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Alcohol on the course

zaphod

Jan 30, 2007
Hit the west side of Madison, aka Middleton & play Tumbledown Trails, for some reason they seem to tolerate a lot of drunken *******s.

I'll have to run down to Tumbledown and check out some of that nonsense. I've seen some pretty drunk patrons in Tumbledowns clubhouse --a real dive bar IMHO so I guess it would be sensible that they would make it out to the course.

N.V.M.

now...a cartoon
Sep 27, 2008
i really don't have much to say about this except for the friggin' beer cans that i see.

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
United States United States
I'll have to run down to Tumbledown and check out some of that nonsense. I've seen some pretty drunk patrons in Tumbledowns clubhouse --a real dive bar IMHO so I guess it would be sensible that they would make it out to the course.

It seems like they get a lot of bachelor parties & that sort of thing, I bitched to the manager & got a free rd out of it but never did use the damn thing.

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
i really don't have much to say about this except for the friggin' beer cans that i see.

With the amount of beer i see people drinking around here, i am amazed that even at the cheap courses i play, i have never seen a beer can or any major amount of litter on the course..

All i can remember picking up on the course was a snicker bar wrapper...

goatster

SUPER SOAKER
Feb 20, 2005
my golf course makes a fair share of there income on monday scramble tues mens league and i think they do well on wed mens league also.my self i take about 50oz.(2 plastic cups mixed about 1/2 and 1/2) of Absolute and orange on the course with me and there are atleast 20 guys who buy atleast a 12 pack with them on the course.plus what everybody drinks after the round.i drink more in 3 nights of golf then i do in a season of bowling.

unfortunately that may change this season if i am still working nights come start of league will have to cut way back.

PMay

Jul 7, 2009
Bloomington Indiana
Country
You never seen litter on the course how nice. I hate walking up the damn fairways at my place and seeing cig butts everywhere

BrandonM7

Nov 23, 2007
You never seen litter on the course how nice. I hate walking up the damn fairways at my place and seeing cig butts everywhere

The only thing I seem to find are empty ball sleeves. Right on the tee box, within 10 feet of a trash can. Lazy turds.

Members online

No members online now.