• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

All talk no game

TheTrueReview

"Playing it straight"
Supporting Member
Jan 8, 2009
Country
Australia Australia
This has turned into the thread of the year. Only problem is I don't know how to get home to Kansas.

OP
sol adoni

sol adoni

Banned
Banned
May 20, 2013
SFL
Country
United States United States
It's in the VIDEO of his swing I posted other day.
It says his name in the video, I don't want a ton of posts talking about him.
UNDER RADAR let's say.
But if you been following my posts, I posted a video with his NAME on it.
It's a small field, so after it's over, I'll say what he placed and then you can look up my video post and see that's the name I mentioned.
His name is irrelevant, those interested in him saw the video, GREAT SWING and everyone that sees it says yeah, major power swing with grace.
So let's see how his walk in the park does today.
Under par most likely, I'd be surprised if he shoots over par, the course is short and wet and rated around 75. It's a tight short course for him and accuracy is his game and POWER is his swing, length and accuracy, he has both, so he should stroll around 67/69 IMO, maybe lower, maybe a little higher.
His profile says he's 6'2", he's only 22 and is not 6'3", still growing he is.
He is from south africa, and his dad was a player on the pga version of the south african tour years ago, he worked with Kuchar on his closed eyes mind thing, he does it too.
So that's the board and when it's over we'll see how his first day back in competitive golf is.
He'll be playing that tour most of this summer with a few monday qualifiers as well for web.com and the pga, he has a lot of game and if you like great swings, lookup my posts, his is under GREAT SWING.
He has one.

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
http://www.minorleaguegolf.com/bio.asp?Record_ID=2039

This him Sol? Hmm, looks like his take home pay was about $600 last year. 82, 80, 79 among those scores posted, pretty shit for a +8. Maybe you meant he is a 8 h/c, that makes more sense.

Anyhoo I'll be sure to let the Euro tour know he's coming. I guess they will have to build a bunch of new courses to cope with this guy.

IrishGolfer

Fac ut gaudeam
Supporting Member
Sep 1, 2004
I think the rest of the guys playing are all midgets!
MIdget-golf-296x400.jpg

🔥 Latest posts