• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

All the stuff.

Crossfire

PGA Apprentice
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2006
Well, Ebay didnt work out for me, and it looks like I will be taking negative feedback, sorry but feedback isnt worth the $300 i'd be losing by taking the offers. I am not shady, as ez, scgolfer, tmag etc about deals weve done, Would any of honestly let a 906f2 in near mint condition go for $60?
Oh well, here it is.

Taylormade Burner TP 10.5 Stock Superfast 50G R flex 8.5/10 HC included
$225 shipped conus OBO
Titleist 906F2 15* V2-90S 8.9/10 Hc included
SOLD
Titleist 904F 19* YS-6 Stiff 9.5/10 Hc Included
SOLD
Taylormade 2005 Rac TP Rifle 5.5 only a small pin sized rock mark on the sole of the 9Iron otherwise just light chatter
SOLD
Maltby CT250 9.5 Accuflex Creation 80S/X 45" 9/10 HC included
$200 shipped conus OBO
Nike SQ 4-wood Speedstep steel Stiff 8.5/10 Hc included
$45 shipped conus OBO

Pictures avalible upon request.

SilverUberXeno

El Tigre Blanco
Jul 26, 2005
Set a reserve price if you don't want to sell your item below a certain amount. That's lame, to just refuse a sale.

WildCatGolfer17

Aug 16, 2007
Well, Ebay didnt work out for me, and it looks like I will be taking negative feedback, sorry but feedback isnt worth the $300 i'd be losing by taking the offers. I am not shady, as ez, scgolfer, tmag etc about deals weve done, Would any of honestly let a 906f2 in near mint condition go for $60?
Oh well, here it is.

Taylormade Burner TP 10.5 Stock Superfast 50G R flex 8.5/10 HC included
$250 OBO
Titleist 906F2 15* V2-90S 8.9/10 Hc included
$150 OBO
Titleist 904F 19* YS-6 Stiff 9.5/10 Hc Included
$70 OBO
Taylormade 2005 Rac TP Rifle 5.5 only a small pin sized rock mark on the sole of the 9Iron otherwise just light chatter
$375 OBO
Maltby CT250 9.5 Accuflex Creation 80S/X 45" 9/10 HC included
$225 OBO
Nike SQ 4-wood Speedstep steel Stiff 8.5/10 Hc included
$50 OBO

Pictures avalible upon request.

Pics of irons Badly. and the 906

Are these The Irons? http://www.golfsmith.com/images/tm1166_sm.jpg

Sandpiper3

Golf Course Designer
Aug 9, 2006
I'm pretty sure these are them...

rac_TP_FORGED_pic_red.jpg

OP
Crossfire

Crossfire

PGA Apprentice
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2006
Yeah, thats them. PM me your email and i'll send the pics ive got.

footballking732

BURNER BABY!!
Sep 2, 2006
im sorry crossfire, but you just lost my respect... if you put something on ebay, it is up for auction.. if it only sells for $60 than thats what it sells for, and you have to deal with that...

ezra76

Feb 5, 2006
What did I buy off you? :laugh: The Ebay game is a tough one. I usually just set a starting price and buy it now like 10% higher. For instance, if I were to sell my irons, I'd put like $329 with a BIN of $349, free shipping with BIN. That works best for me. I also think your expectations are a little too high pricewise on a couple of the items, not a lot but it'll be tough to get those prices on Ebay. I'll admit I've cheated a little a few times. Had someone bump the bid to a price I'd accept. One time it worked out fine, the other, the "bumper" won the auction. Break out the camera also. Would you pay that much for a set of irons with no pics or poor pics? I'd have minumum 10 pics, taken outside and in very clear detail if I sold mine.

OP
Crossfire

Crossfire

PGA Apprentice
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2006
Didnt realize thats what a reserve price is for, Ive never sold golf clubs before on ebay. Anyways, I ended up working with all my buyers to find reasonable soulutions. Took $280 plus shipping for my irons, took 75 plus shipping for the 3 wood etc. Lesson learned, a pretty expensive one at that.
PS- EZ i bought some clubs off of you
PPS- Your respect? Ah nevermind.

OP
Crossfire

Crossfire

PGA Apprentice
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2006
Piper-
The PI in the cb2 is sick. Its everything I want in a shaft, I havent had this much feel, smoothness, kick in even diamanas. The 3 wood is longer then my burner TP, end of story. Proto driver arives today.

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
United States United States
I'll admit I've cheated a little a few times. Had someone bump the bid to a price I'd accept. One time it worked out fine, the other, the "bumper" won the auction.

Sorry EZ but that's also called a shill & is one of the most rotten of all ebay tactics Set a reserve price & if the item hits it, fine. If not, simply relist it & try again.

OP
Crossfire

Crossfire

PGA Apprentice
Supporting Member
Aug 10, 2006
Well I rectified the situation, Sold everything for a couple dollars more but threw in a handfull of new prov1xs in everybodys box. First post updated and prices dropped.

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
Well I rectified the situation, Sold everything for a couple dollars more but threw in a handfull of new prov1xs in everybodys box. First post updated and prices dropped.

I think it's cool that you re-evaluated the situation, recognized that you made a mistake, and did your best to make it right. Good man.

mont86

Supporting Member
Nov 5, 2005
Sorry EZ but that's also called a shill & is one of the most rotten of all ebay tactics Set a reserve price & if the item hits it, fine. If not, simply relist it & try again.

This happens alot, I have recieved numerous offers after losing auctions.
Can be irritating knowing they're trying to scam me.

🔥 Latest posts