• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

All you weapons and ammo guys

JArmour

Go VOLS!
Jan 2, 2008
What would all this reloading stuff be worth? I don't mess with it and it's just taking up space. This is my wife's fathers stuff and we're looking to get rid of it. There is also a TON of ammo.

IMG_1956.JPG

IMG_1955.JPG
IMG_1955.JPG
IMG_1956.JPG

Clugnut

Gimme some roombas!
Aug 13, 2006
What's there and how much is he looking to get for it? I would be interested in helping in get rid of it (he said cryptically).

OP
JArmour

JArmour

Go VOLS!
Jan 2, 2008
Her father passed in 06. This stuff has been sitting in his work room in her mothers basement since. Not really sure what is there and have no idea on price. I would assume all of the rounds in the plastic are reloads. There are a lot of shotgun shells that I would assume are new.

The reloading equipment is MES and there are two 600 JR Mark V's, and one MEC model 650. There are dies for a 30 luger, 357/38 spec, 10mm auto colt, 44 mag and 30-06. A few other things with no names that looks like shotgun shell re-loaders?

@200 rounds of 30-06 which I'll be keeping 50
A ton of rounds for the dies listed above.

OP
JArmour

JArmour

Go VOLS!
Jan 2, 2008
It looks like the 650 is pretty pricey new ($279)and the 600's are like $150 new. This is not new but he was very OCD when it came to his passion. Kind of like me and putters :).

Also the stuff I don't know what are are the green and blue things around the sides of the bench. Love to sell it all in one lot but will separate if anyone wants something.

OP
JArmour

JArmour

Go VOLS!
Jan 2, 2008
Going to list on the classified section, just need to nail down a price.

Nikonut

Apr 24, 2008
N. Texas
Country
United States United States
brass, and ammo/bullets are in high demand right now.

the mecs, not worth a Whole lot. lots of them out there.

the rifle presses and such appear (what I could see) to be easily sellable.

there is really quite a bit $$$ in value there, but to move it fast, go for 50 to 65% of new value.

you can find new, good price value at midwayusa.com for starters.

Nikonut

Apr 24, 2008
N. Texas
Country
I linked the hunting pa guys here. darnit, I though I had more posts there.. just one. hehe. sheesh I registered there years ago!

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
I used to have have a setup like that. Loaded all kinds of rifle calibers and had a really nice MEC. Sold it all and all I can say is there is a nice bit of change sitting there.

eclark53520

DB Member Extraordinaire
Supporting Member
Dec 24, 2007
South Central Wisconsin
Country
I would have been here earlier but ugh....i was taking care of something....:D

I would be interested but, i already have plenty of components. Looking at some cash sitting there though. You want to sell that stuff fast, head over to AR15.com.

There is almost 3,000 people logged on right now to that site. 162k active accounts. I have seen rooms 10x this size get sold on there quickly. Lots of guys over there with tons of money.

bryguy

May 15, 2008
I'll second what Eclark said. You could also go over to 24hourcampfire and post it there in the classifieds. The best thing to do is to take some time and go over and inventory everything there is, then post EXACTLY what you have. 50% of new value would be a good starting point, but you may could get more if you are patient.

🔥 Latest posts