• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Am I being Unreasonable?

gwlee7

Ho's from Rocky Mount, NC
Supporting Member
Jun 15, 2005
Can someone toss him on the woodpile please?

88cupfan

Jan 5, 2009
LOL Vickers was the guy in the fast lane trying to make everyone go his speed limit. Ya see what that got him? POW! The only thing it lacked was a good little knuckle buster. I would have loved to see Vickers nose go beatin on Earnhardts fist.

No hard feelings but a good debate and a little trash talk is Ok by me. And before you think I'm all that bad, just remember, Its guys like me that will jump on the grenade or run into the burning building without thinking twice about it. I do want the best for our country and everyone in it. And I want YOU to have the right to run the business that you put your butt on the line for in a way that you see fit. There's enough space for everyone to find fresh air. If you don't like the air in someone else's space.........go find some for yourself.

OP
David Hillman

David Hillman

Apr 15, 2008
88cupfan, out of curiosity, do you also support legalization of currently-illegal narcotics and, for that matter, prostitution? I'm curious about this idea of yours that laws should never be applied to business owners, and/or exactly where you'd draw that line.

:crickets:

JEFF4i

She lives!
Supporting Member
Jul 3, 2006
My mistake, according to the Census Beraeu...

There would be approximately 13.6 billion eyes in the world.

88cupfan

Jan 5, 2009
Does the war on drugs work? No. Drugs should be legalized and distributed by hospitals where addicts can get the help they need to get back there lives. It would take all drugs off the black market, lowering the price and eliminating the criminal activity associated with it as well as prevent the untaxed cash from leaving the country. Prostitution should be legal but regulated to provide workers comp and health care and illegal on the streets. I think both are immoral and I do not participate in them. If you really want to know how I feel about these and other issues you can google the name Bill Cunningham and hear his radio Talk show on your computer or every day at 12:06 on AM 700 WLW Cincinnati. I pretty much agree with 99% of what he says.

88cupfan

Jan 5, 2009
Oh, And I never said that laws should never apply to business owners. I only refereed to the smoking ban and the gun ban. Again, your mind does not hear what is said but only what it wants to hear. I can only reason with someone capable of being reasoned with.

OP
David Hillman

David Hillman

Apr 15, 2008
Does the war on drugs work? No. Drugs should be legalized and distributed by hospitals where addicts can get the help they need to get back there lives. It would take all drugs off the black market, lowering the price and eliminating the criminal activity associated with it as well as prevent the untaxed cash from leaving the country. Prostitution should be legal but regulated to provide workers comp and health care and illegal on the streets. I think both are immoral and I do not participate in them. If you really want to know how I feel about these and other issues you can google the name Bill Cunningham and hear his radio Talk show on your computer or every day at 12:06 on AM 700 WLW Cincinnati. I pretty much agree with 99% of what he says.

So lemme get this straight... you want to _regulate_ narcotic use. And you want to _regulate_ prostitution.

But when someone suggests _regulating_ smoking, you get your panties in a knot?

So, what happens in the world you describe above, when I open a brothel and decide that I don't like your regulations? Can I just ignore them, the way that you suggest businesses should be able to ignore smoking laws?

88cupfan

Jan 5, 2009
OH, and while you were all still adding to your 401-Ks. I was selling out and buying Gold. My net worth has doublesd in the last 4 years and your was cut in half. I knew what was coming. Go to Goldcental.com and look into the Market commentry archives. The real smart people knew long ago what this day would bring. Questioning me is like telling Tiger that his grip in wrong. Get off me!

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
United States United States
OH, and while you were all still adding to your 401-Ks. I was selling out and buying Gold. My net worth has doublesd in the last 4 years and your was cut in half. I knew what was coming. Go to Goldcental.com and look into the Market commentry archives. The real smart people knew long ago what this day would bring. Questioning me is like telling Tiger that his grip in wrong. Get off me!

I thought you were a bit goofy before, now I think you're just plain nuts. What the hell does the above have to do with anything even remotely connected to this topic?

mddubya

Hybrid convert
Nov 6, 2007
I thought you were a bit goofy before, now I think you're just plain nuts. What the hell does the above have to do with anything even remotely connected to this topic?

I was going to say something about him being a "Lil E" fan explaining it, but that would have been too easy, :D

MIKE1218

Top Bloke
Dec 21, 2006

SPAM! Trying to get us to go to goldcentral . com!!!

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.