• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

And DIY boat owners on here?

FATC1TY

Taylormade Ho' Magnet
May 29, 2008
I remember getting on the first ever 2000 Triton high powered fishin boats... We got the first one off the line. I worked at our friends boat dealership during the summers. I'd rig the boats up, and deliver them to people on the lake, show them how to run 'em and launch 'em.

Those Tritons with the 250 Mercs on them were insane. 5 point harness, and you'd have to trim that bitch hard to keep the ass in the water. It topped at 85mph I believe. It was FAST!

I also saw a guy buy a Crownline 250cr... I delivered it, and his wife found out. He returned it 1 week later, because she divorced him.

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
I also saw a guy buy a Crownline 250cr... I delivered it, and his wife found out. He returned it 1 week later, because she divorced him.

There are some things a guy should just know and one of them is to take your wife along when your testing new boats. That way you can say things like your just looking and then hope she ends up liking the same one. ;)

I explained mine away as my mid-life crisis and convinced my wife that it was much better than what some guys do.

FATC1TY

Taylormade Ho' Magnet
May 29, 2008
DaveE,

Your in TX. right? Ever make your way towards central Tx, like near Lake Belton? Thats where the boat shop was that I worked out. Texas Boat World.

DaveE

The golfer fka ST Champ
Aug 31, 2004
DaveE,

Your in TX. right? Ever make your way towards central Tx, like near Lake Belton? Thats where the boat shop was that I worked out. Texas Boat World.

I live near Lake LBJ so not too far from there. I've always had the boat in a marina so I never take it anywhere. I don't even have a trailer.

🔥 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.