• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

And so it begins

SplooGe

Supporting Member
Jan 7, 2007
ImageUploadedByShot Talk1433815667.126969.jpg

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
United States United States
That attachment shows that we'd start our round at sunup in the low to mid 70's. Play in under 3 hours and be home in the recliner... in front of the AC... by the time it gets to the mid-80's. We've seen some mid to upper 90's, this week, with humidity in the 70+% range. It's so hot and humid sweat is dropping off the geese as they fly over.

SiberianDVM

I love Hooters
Jul 25, 2005
Augusta, GA
Country
Is it a dry heat? Supposed to hit 97°F by Friday here, with our usual near 90% humidity.

Last Saturday I worked on the racecar in the carport. When I started at 0900 I weighed 196.0 lbs. At 1800, when I quit for the day, I weighed 194.2 lbs. And I drank water all day.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
Stood in the parking lot talking to a customer for 10 minutes this afternoon. Was sweating inside my clothes just standing there.

Only about 88, high humidity.

PaPaD

Geezer, recovering club ho.
Supporting Member
Jan 5, 2015
Fredericksburg VA & Hernando FLA
Country
That attachment shows that we'd start our round at sunup in the low to mid 70's. Play in under 3 hours and be home in the recliner... in front of the AC... by the time it gets to the mid-80's. We've seen some mid to upper 90's, this week, with humidity in the 70+% range. It's so hot and humid sweat is dropping off the geese as they fly over.

+1 - it's almost summer, it's supposed to be hot. I'll take this over cold, wet, dismal, snowy everyday - bring it! That's why they have early AM tee times. ;)

warbirdlover

Ender of all threads
Supporting Member
Jul 9, 2005
central Wisconsin
Country
Up in Wisconsin we're sweating for the first time this year. It's okay. You guys live too far south. You know with the global warming and all you'll soon be in a desert and we'll have the weather up here you used to have. :geek:

🔥 Latest posts