• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

And they're off!!

David Hillman

Apr 15, 2008
Wow, I really counted my chickens before they hatched. My foursome came in yesterday at 73 3/4 a piece ( +1, +2, +5, +7 ). Today, umm, not so good. 75 1/4, including a sharp 82 from Jimenez, my top-ranked guy. Sitting now in T26, T37, T69, and cut.

Oh well, guess I'll just root for guys I like now ;)

Eracer

No more triple bogies!!
Oct 31, 2005
Wow, I really counted my chickens before they hatched. My foursome came in yesterday at 73 3/4 a piece ( +1, +2, +5, +7 ). Today, umm, not so good. 75 1/4, including a sharp 82 from Jimenez, my top-ranked guy. Sitting now in T26, T37, T69, and cut.

Oh well, guess I'll just root for guys I like now ;)
I'm worse than that. I've got a T21, T52, CUT, CUT.

Course 1, me 0.

David Hillman

Apr 15, 2008
The Open Championship 2008 has a daily highlight package.

May have to use that today, too, because ABC refuses to show any actual golf between their commercials. Fortunately, Caddyschack is on the Golf Channel right now.

<Duval is imploding>

dave.

Mar 20, 2005
Norman and Choi have just hit 5 irons........................at 121 yrds. Its brutal

Stanters

Trinket King
Aug 13, 2006
It really is a war of attrition out there today. Some stunning punch shots and knock downs out there.

It's a bit lke watching golfers of our ability play in still conditions, these guys are just insanely good. I feel humbled, I know I'd be shooting a score higher than Mickey Rourke's nostrils.

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
United States United States
Is there anyone not cheering for the Shark? Almost made that eagle putt on the 17th a second ago. Gives all of us old guys a bit of hope.

Wi-Golfer

Golfer on hiatus.
Supporting Member
Jul 25, 2007
Madison, Wi
Country
Where's everyone sitting with their picks? Howell has let me down but the other 3 are hanging in.

T2
T15
T35
T64

sssmokin

Retired and loving it
Supporting Member
Jul 2, 2006
Central Wisconsin
Country
I've always been a Greg Norman fan.................remember the times he's gotten beat in majors by unbelievable lucky shots (Larry Mize). I hope he does it this time. I've got Andrew Kim close, but my other two choices that made the cut (Sergio and Karlsson or whatever it is) aren't factors. Angel Cabrerra was my other.

🔥 Latest posts