• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Angel Cabrera arrested

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
United States United States
I had him pegged for a lot older than 51
I'm thinking his 51 years were a lot more...shall we say "eventful" than yours and mine.

"Repeated disrespect to authorities"...we'd have to build a lot more prisons if that was a jailable offense here.

I'm hoping they've identified the wrong guy. Always liked Cabrera.

limpalong

Mental Ward Escapee
Supporting Member
Oct 18, 2006
I forgot!
Country
I'm thinking his 51 years were a lot more...shall we say "eventful" than yours and mine.

"Repeated disrespect to authorities"...we'd have to build a lot more prisons if that was a jailable offense here.

I'm hoping they've identified the wrong guy. Always liked Cabrera.
Both his ex-wife and a former girlfriend are the ones who reported being physically assaulted by him. I doubt he's the "wrong guy" if those were who initiated the arrest warrant. For there to be an extraditable warrant from the country of Argentina that ended up with Interpol... I'd say the assaults were a little more than a simply push or shove.

MCDavis

The Plaid Duffer
Staff member
Oct 19, 2006
Sanford, NC
Country
Both his ex-wife and a former girlfriend are the ones who reported being physically assaulted by him. I doubt he's the "wrong guy" if those were who initiated the arrest warrant. For there to be an extraditable warrant from the country of Argentina that ended up with Interpol... I'd say the assaults were a little more than a simply push or shove.
Yeah, sounds like he's in trouble, which he should be if the charges are true.

🔥 Latest posts