• Welcome To ShotTalk.com!

We are one of the oldest and largest Golf forums on the internet with golfers from around the world sharing tips, photos and planning golf outings.

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Another why I prefer this site

dedicatedhacker

Jan 12, 2013
Altus Oklahoma
Country
United States United States
I used to follow 2 other forums quite a bit but I would hardly ever post because in almost every thread someone was always flaming someone else. It seemed like an extremely unfriendly environment.
Not only that but if you were a high capper or a newby by golly you better not chime in on something someone better than you said!

One of several reasons I really like ShotTalk is you gals and guys don't take a flaming to someone unless it is very very well deserved. And you all seem to have an honest desire to help others improve their game and the sport in general. So just wanna say big kudos to the mods for maintaining a great site and thanks to everyone for being decent human beings and giving me a place to entertain my golf addiction when I can't be on a course.

BigJim13

Staff member
Aug 13, 2006
I used to follow 2 other forums quite a bit but I would hardly ever post because in almost every thread someone was always flaming someone else. It seemed like an extremely unfriendly environment.
Not only that but if you were a high capper or a newby by golly you better not chime in on something someone better than you said!

One of several reasons I really like ShotTalk is you gals and guys don't take a flaming to someone unless it is very very well deserved. And you all seem to have an honest desire to help others improve their game and the sport in general. So just wanna say big kudos to the mods for maintaining a great site and thanks to everyone for being decent human beings and giving me a place to entertain my golf addiction when I can't be on a course.
Glad you like it here!

Word of advice, and stop me if you've heard this one, stay away from any post by Sssmokin that involves a picture or attachment!

Seriously! Could lead to lifetime scarring!

OP
dedicatedhacker

dedicatedhacker

Jan 12, 2013
Altus Oklahoma
Country
United States United States
Glad you like it here!

Word of advice, and stop me if you've heard this one, stay away from any post by Sssmokin that involves a picture or attachment!

Seriously! Could lead to lifetime scarring!

Lol I doubt it could be any worse than the twisted stuff my Marine Corps brothers throw at me

🔥 Latest posts